Discontinued Haze Dual V3

getochkn

I always get a small amount of whatever concentrate and just melt it with a lighter for a seconds and it drips down and into the can and then hardens to the can too so it stays put on me. Don't know if this works with rosin as I've never tried rosin before.

the ONLY thing I would really want to change is how the mouthpiece is stored. No matter how clean I keep the outside of the stem or the chamber hole, after a few sessions, it gets stuck in there and me an my obsessively short finger nails cannot get it out. I would either like a little pen-style clip on the side for it clip on, small room in the battery compartment for it, something. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

newbievape

Hey, i am new to vaporizer and i just recently bought my haze v3 after i found out that my first vaporizer model, pax2 is a knock off. So i am wondering if there is a knock off version of the haze, i am paranoia about it.
Now I tried my haze v3 with the conduction and convection screen i got about 8-9 draw with 3/4 packed in screen with a fine grind herb. Is this normal? I thought i would get more draw. Wondering how many good draw do you get and how do you pack it? Also, if the vapor is not much visible meaning that it is finish?
Sorry for my bad english!

newbievape,

Bangjr

I always get a small amount of whatever concentrate and just melt it with a lighter for a seconds and it drips down and into the can and then hardens to the can too so it stays put on me. Don't know if this works with rosin as I've never tried rosin before.

the ONLY thing I would really want to change is how the mouthpiece is stored. No matter how clean I keep the outside of the stem or the chamber hole, after a few sessions, it gets stuck in there and me an my obsessively short finger nails cannot get it out. I would either like a little pen-style clip on the side for it clip on, small room in the battery compartment for it, something. lol.

Will try the lighter...later tonight. ;-) Thanks!!

Bangjr,

woolspinner

Hey, i am new to vaporizer and i just recently bought my haze v3 after i found out that my first vaporizer model, pax2 is a knock off. So i am wondering if there is a knock off version of the haze, i am paranoia about it.
Now I tried my haze v3 with the conduction and convection screen i got about 8-9 draw with 3/4 packed in screen with a fine grind herb. Is this normal? I thought i would get more draw. Wondering how many good draw do you get and how do you pack it? Also, if the vapor is not much visible meaning that it is finish?
Sorry for my bad english!

Re: knock off. I do not know the answer as to whether there are knock off versions out there but I can tell you how to avoid ever purchasing a knock off - always buy from manufacturer approved retailers or direct from manufacturer.

It is way too easy to get a fake when buying from eBay.

Draws are subjective. I get a lot more draws than that, but I only draw in half my breath, then finish with plain air. I also have asthma and have a petite torso, therefore a lower lung capacity. Whereas my brother-in-law takes such long draws I am amazed - he does not have asthma and is 6'3", so I always imagine him as having larger lungs by design, but do not know if it is true.

My brother-in-law would get MAX 8-9 draws, I should think, on 3/4 can packed (but not compacted). I can get 18-20 easily.

The temp matters, too. It may be anecdotal, but I feel I can make a can last longer if I start on level one and work my way up the dial. The slightly toasted flavor of long drained herb does not bother me.

getochkn

Got my order. That tailgate combo is awesome. The case fits like everything, I'm so stoked and ready to go for days with needed refils or batteries now. lol. Thanks @scottg402

Top notch service as usual.

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/tailgate/

I was going to order most things in that bundle and it was have cost me like $140 for the items I wanted. Awesome deal.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just got back from the cruise. This Hazifier is awesome! Is actually hits better with the haze than any other bubbler I have, and I have a lot! It's the most unique form factor I have seen, the 5 hole in line perc is unique as well. and it's stable as hell sitting on the table or in hand. I love it! Oh, it works with vapes easily since it's 18mm female.

3BBEBD42-3634-45B1-8A54-B089034262BD_zpsitkshyet.jpg
5E944E03-A8EE-4FAF-BB7C-7CBE235E8138_zpskkg6ddxg.jpg
870BEFEC-6F95-4FCC-879D-9986035CC020_zpsc8h3dtcn.jpg

17387AD9-EADC-416A-8DA6-E9AE72EF6AB9_zpsr21hj0lk.jpg

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Wow it really looks awesome.

Brought the Haze Dual with me on weekend with a big group of friends. It proved to be a great device. It is easy to use and it hits so smooth that you can just say to people that never used any form of combustion or vaping that it is just like inhaling through a straw.

Last edited:

plexoft

Cheers from Argentina, i am new on the forum and vapes, i have acquired a V3 recently and is all i was imagine for a vape, i don't have rolled a joint again since i try it. It cost me a lot to find one of these since any grow shop has this vape on stock, 2.5 is easy to find.

scottg402: Hi! can i ask you if Haze Tech sends accessories and such to Argentina? Cost of shipping? Thanks!

Spocks_Katra

been taking my haze to 4 with herb and its been making a big difference with efficiency.

I used it for the holiday weekend and it was fantastic to do a bowl of wax after those fireworks started

I did accidentally scratch around the oven with the end of my pipe cleaner in the dark. @scottg402 I know the inside is some sort of molded fiberglass, if scratched or rubbed does it have an inhalation risk at all?

scottg402

been taking my haze to 4 with herb and its been making a big difference with efficiency.

I used it for the holiday weekend and it was fantastic to do a bowl of wax after those fireworks started

I did accidentally scratch around the oven with the end of my pipe cleaner in the dark. @scottg402 I know the inside is some sort of molded fiberglass, if scratched or rubbed does it have an inhalation risk at all?
I think you'll be ok

@plexoft welcome to the family! Thank you for your business! We sure do ship to Argentina. I will start a private conversation so you can let me know own what you'd like.

Last edited:

Archaicrevival

E-juice works, herbs work...is it possible to combust? I tried temp 4 but taste was very poor but herbs were still light brown, haven't tried the herbcan or conduction screens yet.

What's the best temp for ejuice? How long can I use the e juice pad?

So far I really enjoy the haze! I'd love to get that glass bubbler for it.

Last edited:

stinkytofus

is it me or i get 0.08g (fluffy packed) to 0.12g (tightly packed) for my dry herb canisters? vapecritic guy said he uses 0.3-0.4 grams ! which is four times as much as i can pack it... unless my scale is wrong.. i do about 3 pinches and its full, 4 pinches for tight pack

Archaicrevival

I hope all the metal is stainless for the haze, I was just reading this...

"University of California, Riverside, found another type of nanoparticle in the vapor from e-cigarettes: Analysis revealed a high concentration of heavy metals and silicates. It turned out these metal nanoparticles came from the heating element, which consisted of a nickel–chromium wire coated in silver and soldered with tin. During exposure to the heating element, the e-liquid appeared to pick up bits of metal."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4154203/#!po=44.3548

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23526962

Archaicrevival,
Reactions: 1DMF

scottg402

I hope all the metal is stainless for the haze, I was just reading this...

"University of California, Riverside, found another type of nanoparticle in the vapor from e-cigarettes: Analysis revealed a high concentration of heavy metals and silicates. It turned out these metal nanoparticles came from the heating element, which consisted of a nickel–chromium wire coated in silver and soldered with tin. During exposure to the heating element, the e-liquid appeared to pick up bits of metal."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4154203/#!po=44.3548

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23526962
It is SS.

Archaicrevival

is it me or i get 0.08g (fluffy packed) to 0.12g (tightly packed) for my dry herb canisters? vapecritic guy said he uses 0.3-0.4 grams ! which is four times as much as i can pack it... unless my scale is wrong.. i do about 3 pinches and its full, 4 pinches for tight pack

I get around .2-.3 maybe .4 if I pack super tight.

Archaicrevival,
Reactions: scottg402
Top Bottom