Having oils delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FC Community,
I've been thinking this one over for a few days and am hoping to get a little feedback. Since I started vaping 6 months ago I have been on a wonderful adventure of learning as much as possible. To see some of the different ways some of you get high has been a real eye opener. I've progressed from the MFLB to the Plenty and then to the Solo. I'm very happy with all of my purchases and reluctantly have to admit I now seem to have developed a case of full blown VAS.

So my friends, here is where I am now at. I am very interested in obtaining a pen style vape and I would like to start using oils/tinctures. I am located outside of the USA and quality buds are hard to get. The problem is I have never even seen oil/tincture before. Making it is out of the question unfortunately. So I am wondering if it is possible to order online and have it discretely delivered? I've seen mentions in other threads about hash oils and there have also been references to Gentlemen's brand products today. Obviously there has been some negative comments about that company but I was very curious to see they have "hash oil cartridges". Sounds interesting but the company sounds not so reliable.

I imagine if I was to place an order for some aromatherapy oils it would be near impossible for anyone to ever detect that some of the oil was full of THC. It seems to me like something that would be relatively safe and easy to send/receive through a company like Fedex. I would be too scared to order flowers like this but oil seems possible to me.

Anyway, I've tried to do some research but have not come up with much. If any FC members could offer me any info, advice or comments I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
To order online you will need to have your "papers checked" as it were for any state that you order from. International orders are not an option afaik.

I order online and have even used Gentlemens (I do NOT recommend you repeat that mistake btw) and I have to have proper paperwork before making purchases.

:peace:

Thanks Stu. Yes although it is tempting I will definitely steer clear of Gentlemen's.

What do you mean by "papers checked"? I'm thinking you mean having a MMJ card? Sorry I'm not exactly sure how it works in the US.

Perhaps I would need to visit the Silk Road for this kind of thing. Actually I have never done that before either lol. :)

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The Silk Road is probably your best option. You are correct in that by "Papers Checked" I meant having a valid 'card'.

Good luck!

:peace:

Stu,

hansdampf

i thought the same today. i think the only way is finding a private person that send you the stuff. but i dont think you will find someone. the puregold capsules look like other vitamin capsules. so changing the original with the pure gold would be a solution. but its illegal..so...

i will hopefully go to colorado next year and try all the nice concentrates.

wish you luck..

hansdampf,

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Hello FC Community,
I've been thinking this one over for a few days and am hoping to get a little feedback. Since I started vaping 6 months ago I have been on a wonderful adventure of learning as much as possible. To see some of the different ways some of you get high has been a real eye opener. I've progressed from the MFLB to the Plenty and then to the Solo. I'm very happy with all of my purchases and reluctantly have to admit I now seem to have developed a case of full blown VAS.

So my friends, here is where I am now at. I am very interested in obtaining a pen style vape and I would like to start using oils/tinctures. I am located outside of the USA and quality buds are hard to get. The problem is I have never even seen oil/tincture before. Making it is out of the question unfortunately. So I am wondering if it is possible to order online and have it discretely delivered? I've seen mentions in other threads about hash oils and there have also been references to Gentlemen's brand products today. Obviously there has been some negative comments about that company but I was very curious to see they have "hash oil cartridges". Sounds interesting but the company sounds not so reliable.

I imagine if I was to place an order for some aromatherapy oils it would be near impossible for anyone to ever detect that some of the oil was full of THC. It seems to me like something that would be relatively safe and easy to send/receive through a company like Fedex. I would be too scared to order flowers like this but oil seems possible to me.

Anyway, I've tried to do some research but have not come up with much. If any FC members could offer me any info, advice or comments I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers

Hi there,

Am in a similar place in terms of having entered the Vap world about 12 months ago, then stumbled across this great FC Forum when vaped out whilst also being repeatedly fascinated and inspired by some of the depth of knowledge and diverse subject matter covered on this site.

in the UK weed is a devisive topic with no sign of legalisation soon, even for medical conditions which is a very sad state of affairs so I am often politely envious of some of the beautiful buds & grades of the sticky stuff discussed and shown on this forum.

Anyways good luck in your quest!

Here's a motivational pic offering.

Nooky72,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom