• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Have you ever gotten too high in a social situation where you needed to act sober?

BeardedCrow

Usually at work this happens to me.
I have one of those weird jobs where I drink while talking to customers (usually they buy and offer, customary for sushi chefs).
So when I'm feeling too intoxicated from the sake and beer, I'll go outside for some 'air', and vape some wax, sometimes too large a hit because vaping wax on a RDA device isn't very accurate (sometimes wax slides off heated coil or sometimes it vapes perfectly).
I got to go back in buzzed and stoned off my ass and sometimes stay quiet for a bit haha.
Then they'll offer more alcohol because I don't look drunk enough... and thr cycle continues

basement farmer

My face is melting...
My cousin and a couple buddies convinced me smoking a dube before the 4-H King and Queen contest at the county fair.

I was such a lightweight. The terror of being the center of focus to a couple of hundred spectators while completely fucked up is not something I ever care to experience ever again.

And clearly recall my friends standing up in the front laughing maniacally.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The first time I got high, it was with medibles, and we were going to a friend's business place for an after hours party.

It was pretty unnerving for me, at the time. I think Hubby and I had split a medicated Oreo that I think was 100mg (we can still get them... but don't).

Fifty mg is a bit much for a newbie. :lmao:

Of course, that's a good dose for me now.

The last time I walked to work, and my dab kicked in halfway there, I decided that, instead of getting all paranoid, I'd USE IT. I know I'm friendlier, calmer, more patient, and way less OCD, so I just kept telling myself how much I ROCK, and it was fine. By the time the meeting was over, I was much steadier.

Top Bottom