Have question for vet Volcano users.

XmDXtReMeK

Hi all,

I just received my volcano vaporizer for party purposes. This is the first time I've ever used a vaporizor. I was wondering if there are any good guides for optimal performance and use. I did search around and I couldn't find anything specific.

What number(on the dial) is optimal for vaporizing?
How much should I put in one bowl for 5 people?
How many hits does one bag contain?
What do I do when I want to fill up the next bag but I want to finish the same bag and use it again? do I use the same bowl?

Any additional tips would be appreciated. Thank you!

XmDXtReMeK,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Use the same bowl, more weed the better, start at low temp and work higher. From what I remember like 6-7 is pretty coo. Start experimenting, this is the fun part! Now's when you and your friends can load it up with a ridiculous amount of weed and get wayyyy too zooted because no one thought they were getting stoned at first.

bluntfaced,

choding

XmDXtReMeK said:
I dont understand
Just thought it might help you in the future,

I read posts about people making bigger bags for their bag mode vaporizer and

I thought that this might be relevant topic to the "party" element.

XmDXtReMeK said:
I just received my volcano vaporizer for party purposes.
XmDXtReMeK said:
Any additional tips would be appreciated. Thank you!
[quote="Volcano South]When dealing with Reynolds, I am often asked ? ?Turkey? or ?Large? size? Well, the large size is about 1.5x the amount of vapor of a stock Volcano bag. The turkey size is well? pretty massive. Maybe 2.5x the amount of vapor.[/quote]

choding,

XmDXtReMeK

oh thank you for that. I will keep in mind when I get a bit more experienced with the process. cheers!

XmDXtReMeK,

trouble ethyl

two huge set up things you must do:
1. have dry herb
2. grind you herb as fine as you can

those two things will greatly improve you experience.

fill up the chamber as much as you can with out packing it. your herb should be loose enough to move around when you shake the chamber. if you don't vape all the herb, you can always re-vape it the next day or whenever.

set your temp between 365f to 390f. experiment with the temp. different herbs will act differently. i usually set mine on 375f. i'm not sure what the dial setting is, but it explains it in the book. (i own a digital).

i get between 5-9 bags on a full chamber.

you could fill 5 different bags with the same herb chamber. i'd fill the first bag. pull off the bag and herb chamber. turn off the air. then separate the herb chamber and bag. then put the herb chamber back on the volcano. turn the air on, then put on a fresh bag. repeat.

hope this helps man. let me know if you need any clarifying or have anymore questions.

trouble ethyl,

trouble ethyl

StickyShisha said:
theorybullet said:
turn the air on, then put on a fresh bag.
really, i've never put the fan on before the bag was attached.
the manual tells you to wait aprox. 3 seconds before putting a bag on.
i'm not sure if it helps or hurts, but i figured s&b would give us the most accurate directions. so i try to follow them.

trouble ethyl,

trouble ethyl

StickyShisha said:
lol, i've been using it wrong for over a year. i'm such a n00b
eh, no worries. i don't think you are necessarily doing it wrong. you are probably just getting a higher air content in you bag. you may get more vapor if you let the herb warm for a few seconds.

trouble ethyl,

StickyShisha2

theorybullet said:
StickyShisha said:
eh, no worries. i don't think you are necessarily doing it wrong. you are probably just getting a higher air content in you bag. you may get more vapor if you let the herb warm for a few seconds.
i usually let the herb chamber warm up by letting it sit on the hot volcano with the bag on it, limp.
if its not hot enough before the fan goes on, the "pollen" blows up through the screen and sticks to the inside of the bag.

StickyShisha2,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
DEFINITELY let the fan run for a solid ~3 second count prior to putting the bag on, that's very important for a juicy bag.

Chubba,

trouble ethyl

StickyShisha said:
theorybullet said:
StickyShisha said:
i usually let the herb chamber warm up by letting it sit on the hot volcano with the bag on it, limp.
if its not hot enough before the fan goes on, the "pollen" blows up through the screen and sticks to the inside of the bag.
how long do you let it sit/how do you know when it's ready?
i may try your method and see what works better.

trouble ethyl,
Top Bottom