1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

have been smoking pures and vaping

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Ansel, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ansel

Ansel the midnight rambler.

but the smoking takes over and i get stuck in a smoking rut and it's costing me a lot of money :-( lol

does anyone think i can switch to vape only?
    Deja Vu and cityslang like this.
  2. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Of course you can! But the whole trick is to only vape for at least two weeks; a month is even better. At that point, your body/mind is used to the different high and you no longer crave that couch lock feeling.

Then you say, "fuck it" and combust again.... and it tastes like crap. For me, that's all it took and I haven't combusted (on purpose) since. I turn down blunts at parties. I'd rather go sober.

Don't know about you, but that's how it went down for me. Have you tried going vapor only for any length of time?
    Deja Vu, Caligula, sasNW and 5 others like this.
  3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

+1 one for turning head on blunts.. :)
    I even enjoy the soreness or the wondering in the faces when i refuse... :D... Sometimes i pull the kanger cig out.. and take a hit of oil.. when nobody's watching.. and return to the crowd high as a kite.. I used to bring 2-3 g herb and a vape.. but now i prefer to QWET those 3 g.. and hide the 0.3 in the cap on the bottom of my ecig.. :) so convinient :)
  4. cityslang

cityslang A taste on the tongue

@Ansel

I'm still struggling I still smoke pures either when I'm out or if I need 3 vapes worth in one go at night.

Smoking tastes horrid anyway if I vape only smoking tastes putrid socks a few days later can't imagine what tobacco would taste like.
    Ansel likes this.
  5. syrupy

syrupy Millefiori botanist

Sometimes it takes a few times before vaping takes over from combustion. Since combustion produces a heavier couch-lock effect, I would limit combustion to only night-time/before bed, and vape during the day. Once my sense of smell and taste started to return, combustion seemed just so nasty.
  6. Ansel

it's just after smoking using a vape doesn't seem to do anything or much to me and i get to thinking if i'm buying an ounce of the stuff every month it's kinda expesive if the "high" is so subtle. i'm using a solo which is one of the best.
  7. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

@Ansel Just try to stick with it man. In the end you will be healthier and you will save your money. As has already been mentioned I too will decline joints, bongs, blunts or whatever form of combustion I have been offered. To be honest I will no longer let anyone smoke any substance in my home either. Vapor is just so much better than smoke. Once you adjust it should be smooth sailing.
    Ansel likes this.
  8. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

@Ansel Welcome to FC!

I was in the exact position as you, got a PNP originally and found it wouldn't get me high enough. The solo is definitely a little better than the PNP in terms of taste and extraction. However, if you like me were smoking a lot of joints before you went to vaping, the slow warm up time means you can't get high enough quick enough.

What you need to do, is bring out the big guns.

First, go over to this web page and learn to understand this well: http://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwiso/

This thread has redacted 8 step instructions for easier following while you make it: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/easy-to-read-skunk-pharm-qwiso-instructions.14173/#post-602307

These pages give you the know how to make high quality cannabis concentrates, like wax and shatter.

Then, buy yourself a Persei, a matching SS kit, an XTAR VP1 charger, 4 x AW 18350 batteries and 4 x 3.7v ti gr2 kiss carts. This will give you a tiny pen vape, about the length of a pair of small manicure scissors that will give you the ability to get higher than any joint could ever get you and do so in 10-20 seconds no less!

I am not exaggerating. One battery will last all day generally, but the batteries are user replacable and tiny.

Bring this out with you and vape QWISO wax/shatter instead. It will be super cheap to make, taste fantastic and once you've learned to make it a couple of times, you'll be producing shatter in half an hour flat :D
    Ansel and sasNW like this.
  9. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "pure" is? Is this a brand if cigarette or something?
  10. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like he is referring to a joint purely made of weed, no tobacco?
    Ansel and Caligula like this.
  11. Baked55

Baked55 Active Member

Haha I'm not sure either, but I thought it just meant a joint without tobacco.

Edit: @herbivore21 beat me to it
    Ansel and Caligula like this.
  12. cityslang

cityslang A taste on the tongue

Yes no tobacco is pure not even a blunt as the cigar paper is tobacco
    Ansel likes this.
  13. Ansel

ok thanks all...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors