Hash - Stainless Steel Washing Machine

killick

But I like it!
This looks interesting... Did a search and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have experience with this? Overkill or handy?

http://www.wackywillysweb.com/proddetail.php?prod=WBBM,

Tired of plastic containers that crack or break when cold? Or electrical motors that die? Need a food safe material for extracting concentrates for edibles? Well now there is an affordable alternative. Stainless steel will not crack when cold and can be sanitized unlike plastic containers making it ideal for cold water extraction and CO2 extraction. Use the agitator with CO2 and have the freedom to extract anywhere as there is no electricity required and the CO2 chills with or without ice.

Available in both 5 Gallon and 13 Gallon Sizes. 5 Gallons is ideal for 200g or less 13 Gallons is ideal for up to 600g herbs. (Dried Weight)

Both Sizes feature a top to bottom 304 Stainless steel construction. Easily open the lid by removing the top two securing latches to access the large opening to fill or clean the agitator. The bottom drain allows all of the Liquid to easily be removed from the agitator and transferred to a set of Wacky Bags or the Dr. Green Filtration Machine. The Valve allows you to control the flow of air into the agitator that creates huge bubbles . Clean with cold water - with a dime size of soap. Sanitize or clean build up with Alcohol.

304 Stainless Steel is Temperature, Solvent and Corrosion resistant it is also Food Grade.

Specifications:

• Height - 43 cm / 17 in (5 Gallon) 70 cm / 27.5 in (13 Gallon)
  • Diameter - 36 cm / 14 in
  • Includes 304 Stainless steel Ball Valve
  • Includes a 220 micron Work Bag with Zipper Closure
  • 100% 304 Stainless Steel
  • Powered by CO2 or Compressed Air
  • Temperature, Solvent, Corrosion resistant and Food safe

herbivore21

This looks interesting... Did a search and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have experience with this? Overkill or handy?

http://www.wackywillysweb.com/proddetail.php?prod=WBBM,

Tired of plastic containers that crack or break when cold? Or electrical motors that die? Need a food safe material for extracting concentrates for edibles? Well now there is an affordable alternative. Stainless steel will not crack when cold and can be sanitized unlike plastic containers making it ideal for cold water extraction and CO2 extraction. Use the agitator with CO2 and have the freedom to extract anywhere as there is no electricity required and the CO2 chills with or without ice.

Available in both 5 Gallon and 13 Gallon Sizes. 5 Gallons is ideal for 200g or less 13 Gallons is ideal for up to 600g herbs. (Dried Weight)

Both Sizes feature a top to bottom 304 Stainless steel construction. Easily open the lid by removing the top two securing latches to access the large opening to fill or clean the agitator. The bottom drain allows all of the Liquid to easily be removed from the agitator and transferred to a set of Wacky Bags or the Dr. Green Filtration Machine. The Valve allows you to control the flow of air into the agitator that creates huge bubbles . Clean with cold water - with a dime size of soap. Sanitize or clean build up with Alcohol.

304 Stainless Steel is Temperature, Solvent and Corrosion resistant it is also Food Grade.

Specifications:

• Height - 43 cm / 17 in (5 Gallon) 70 cm / 27.5 in (13 Gallon)
  • Diameter - 36 cm / 14 in
  • Includes 304 Stainless steel Ball Valve
  • Includes a 220 micron Work Bag with Zipper Closure
  • 100% 304 Stainless Steel