Hash out of pd/mz?

MileHigh

Is this do-able? Or should I not bother? I jammed some in a stem with some herb, didn't really feel anything extra out of it.

If I crumble up a bunch would that work better?

MileHigh,

Purple-Days

Surface area is a big factor in vapor production. A solid chunk is never going to work as well as a crumbled one. Hashish is pressed kif (traditional hashish). Crumble to near the point of the original kif and mix with your herbs or even ABV so it doesn't clump back into a single mass.

Purple-Days,

the electrician

Purple-Days said:
Surface area is a big factor in vapor production. A solid chunk is never going to work as well as a crumbled one. Hashish is pressed kif (traditional hashish). Crumble to near the point of the original kif and mix with your herbs or even ABV so it doesn't clump back into a single mass.
Thats not entirely true. As soon as you stat inhaling the weed is gonna shift around which will fuck with your surface area, as it will end up more or less as one big lump stuck against the screen from you taking a hit. You need to slice the hash as thin as you can then drop it in, its now got some structural integrity to it. Futhermore your surface area has gone through the roof; each slice obviously has two sides,all of which is exposed surface. you can now proceed to get well wrecked.

the electrician,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Thats why Im starting to think that a hot knife/plate seems to be the most optimal solution here.
Grrrrrg... More toys to add to the list now... :brow:

AGBeer,

reece

I vape kif all of the time from my MZ. Usually, I don't pad with anything. I use the straw method to loosely pack the stem and vape away. I haven't tried pressed hash but I would think one would have to do as Tom says and try and get it as close to the unpressed form as possible.

reece,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Ditto, I load maybe 1/2 with herb, then suck up a nice layer of kief. Works like a charm, makes me cough if I'm not paying attention.

indigal,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
:2c: I agree that surface are/exposure is crucial to good vapor production and airflow. A substrate of some sort could be necessary to prevent clumping or dripping of extracts or concentrates (this can be herbs, a crumpled piece of a stainless steel screen or even a single glass seed bead in the bottom).

Basically depending on how oily or dry the extract is you will need to try to prevent clumping (and sometimes dripping) accordingly.

Progress,

MileHigh

Yeah what you have to do is chop it into small bits with a razor blade and fill half the stem with herb pack it lightly then put in the hash, straw method works

Just did that and I am full-baked right now on one stem this is some good hash, made from Mr. Nice I'm told

MileHigh,

rayski

BUZZHEAD said:
hi guys, sorta new to all this, what's kif and where u get it?
According to Wikipedia kif is:
Kief or keef (from Arabic: kaif, meaning "well-being, pleasure")[1]refers to the loose, dried resin glands (or trichomes) of cannabis which may accumulate on containers, in grinders, or be removed with a kiefing screen or sieve.
Most people get theirs by using an herb grinder with a screen. You can read about herb grinders here:http://www.fuckcombustion.com/search.php?search_id=1750661989

rayski,
Top Bottom