Hash oil

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
treecityrnd said:
or even better IMO, I'm increasing the potency of the oil by adding some good (that a relative term) medicine to the ABV. Especially if its "old" medicine that was only going to be used for cooking/oils anyway. No loss. It would be the ABV thats "fouling" the oil :). Plus I increase my yield (hopefully, will do mass tonight after full drying).

yeah, but i'd rather just make 1 batch of good oil, and one batch of ABV oil.

Almost all of what you have is probably the result of the old stuff you added with a tiny bit of cannabinoids and a lot of bad taste added from the ABV, that's how i see it

especially doing 50/50 so definitely more than half is from the "old stuff" not the ABV

rabblerouser,

treecityrnd

(double posted)
Dried, scraped, collected 2.6g from original 28g = 10% yield. Ok, sounds low to me, but i'll try it...
:ko:
I think I like the 50/50, some of the normal medicine feeling, some of the higher-end ABV couch-lock.
Exactly what i was looking for, bedtime medicine
I gotta go learn how to post pics.
Thanks for the info/tips! Now I'm all excited to try it again...

treecityrnd,

BL4sT

I also like to do 50/50 ! I don't like the taste of ABV only.. so I add buds, it adds potency and gives a real better tastes.. with buds only it's a lil better for sure, but.. :p And when I knew I can do oil with ABV, I started to vaped a lot less on my bud.. to be much more light brown then dark

never used 91%, got 99 for now.. I think its evaporation who differs
for evap, I put my dishes on a boiling water bowl. 30 mins, and clearly evaporated! I let it sit couple days before using it

share your pics , kinda easy ! :D

BL4sT,

BL4sT

My latest results here.

8.6 g of buds, for 0,96g of oil. Pretty happy with the results !

Was made from m39 strain. The greenish thing is Oil mixed with kief.. !

Next thing I'll try is to make oil with my ABV, then mix kief with it.. should have more potency and taste :p

53150968.jpg

77398703.jpg

89931760.jpg

BL4sT,
Top Bottom