has anyone seen this? (glycerin coil as a vapor cooler)

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I was thinking about doing this the other day.

illadelphs are the shit and that glycerin coil is the absolute best way to cool vapor

bluntfaced,

Fire

the coil condensor is simular to condensors found in scientific labs. i think it would be the most effective way to cool vapor i geuss ill have to wait and buy one....

Fire,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
wonder how long it takes to refreeze after each use...I imagine an inline with ice catcher would be more preferable for those needing to reload quickly as the ice can be quickly replaced. But the idea of cooled vapor without having to run it through water or ice sounds killer!

I guess it gets gunked up with vapor honey just like anything else...would it be hard to clean and use the honey?

Any idea what they cost?

stickstones,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I've never seen just a glycerin coil for sale I don't know if they did that you'd have to talk to illadelph. This glass is $$$ though. The idea is that it cools the smoke (or vapor) to below freezing temp without getting frost on it like a big ice chamber would. Glycerin never freezes and stays very cold for a long time inside that thick glass. Just throw it in the freezer when you're not using it and you're set. You can clean it with some iso just like anything.

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom