Has anyone seen blu cigs?

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i was downloading torrents when i came across this. they advertise "vapor is the new smoke". :lmao:
[affiliate link removed]

thoughts?

illadelph,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Just another crappy rebranded Chinese ecig. They just happen to have a big internet ad campaign, and a particularly dumb affiliate rep, I might add.

If you want info on ecigs, do some reading at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

Check out the GG and Screwdriver.

vtac,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Avoid!!! TOTALLY avoid. I have 2 screwdrivers though! LOVE them! Haven't had a smoke in over two months now :)

Don't buy crappy crap.... Read that forum and you can learn about what to avoid!

Lo,

Mark

John Brown
Wow, wouldn't expect a post like this from an older member, haha.

Mark,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
mistakes happen? at least he asked...and didn't buy

mark...haha, it's funny to say your name aloud

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Mark said:
Wow, wouldn't expect a post like this from an older member, haha.
It was an honest question?

But yes, stay away from those.. if you are looking for an ecig and not looking to spend a big chunk of change (like on a screwdriver, gg, prodigy or something), check out the Joye510 ecig with the PCC. Much better than blu cigs, they're shitty shitty. Plus they dont even have it in stock, I waited over a month before I canceled mine (thank god i fucking canceled it lol) and bought the 510.

aznfknpride,

Lo

I agree 100%... I have a friend who is over the moon with her 510 and PCC... It WOULD have sufficed me had I not tried the higher volts... Once you go up it is hard to go back down ;) I'm afraid to try Prodigy and all the other 5-6volts... I'm good with the 3.7. If I try the 5-6...

I have talked to loads of folks e-smoking querying and those on the little types like blu seem less likely to be OFF cigs whereas those with 510, 901's and the likes give up cigs pretty darn easily!!

Lo,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
lo said:
I agree 100%... I have a friend who is over the moon with her 510 and PCC... It WOULD have sufficed me had I not tried the higher volts... Once you go up it is hard to go back down ;) I'm afraid to try Prodigy and all the other 5-6volts... I'm good with the 3.7. If I try the 5-6...

I have talked to loads of folks e-smoking querying and those on the little types like blu seem less likely to be OFF cigs whereas those with 510, 901's and the likes give up cigs pretty darn easily!!
I thought the stock batteries for the 510 and 901 alike are 3.7v, no? Or is it 3v? I'm probably wrong, but that's what I thought. Have you seen the new protege? Comparable to the screwdriver at 3.7v (900mah battery), looks clean... Gonna be my next ecig as I just sold my 510 to a buddy of mine.

The 510 produces much more vapor than the 901 as it runs hotter, but the 510 lacks in the flavor department...

aznfknpride,

Lo

I don't use stock batteries... MODS! I have screwdrivers and a little chuck. They all use those 3.7 volt batts and you pick which atomizer you like. Chuck comes in choices that include 510, 901, 801... Screwdriver no 510, only 901 & 801.

I'm hooked and hoping to try powering my own atty soon. My husband thinks I'm nuts... What's new!

I haven't seen the Protege' - I really like my screwdrivers.... Daily Drivers so far. Waiting on a new mod too that is supposed to really ROCK. Starting a damn collection here! But I ain't smoking LOL!!!!!

Lo,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yeah, that's what I was saying. I was under the impression that the stock batteries run at 3.7v, but I guess I was wrong. I have a screwdriver by Surv chillin here (broken, lol). I haven't seen the little chuck... Sounds cool. If I ever get another ecig (when it's time to quit analog smoking) I think it'll be something with the 901 adapter.

aznfknpride,

Lo

Man I tried to quit analogs many times and finally gave up. Even the little e-cigs I was still sneaking smokes. The screwdriver made it so damn easy I still can't believe I'm not smoking - feel great too! Tomorrow is like 70 days no analogs and I almost never combust now that I found this place ;)

Hope you get to quitting too! More dough for vaping LOL!

Lo,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Meh.. I just found that I would often vape too much and get a sick headache.. that's why I sold it and am currently still smoking analogs. Plus I got a bunch of japanese cigarettes that are just too good to let go to waste, lol.
8593441.jpg

aznfknpride,

Lo

First cig I ever tried was a Kool! I never smoked them after that but... Cool pack!!

Lo,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Hate to go off topic, but they have a little ball you pop in the filter to make it have even more menthol in it... tasty cigs :D

aznfknpride,

Lo

That nicomist looks like another re-package job. A LOT of folks are getting the manufacturers to make them a brand name cig but in reality... They're the same as a load of others. Looks like a regular 401 to me.

Lo,

willywagtail

Yeah I thought that might be a possiblity, except I wonder about the "Batteries manufactured outside China", I dont think they will be worth the extra $, and I'm better of buying 510's until I decide on a mod. I dont know if the Screwdriver takes 18650 batteries, but I'll be looking into that type of vape, even though its a bit bigger.

willywagtail,

Lo

I think the 510 is a great option for someone to try e-cigs without blowing a fortune or getting the kiosk crap sold a lot of places WAY over price!

I love my screwdriver but honestly... There are SO many mods out there now, cheaper and many that allow multiple atomizers to be used via connectors. I have 2 screwdrivers (1 for emergency backup).

I ended up also buying a Little Chuck... That thing is TOUGH! Heavy too, I could use as a weapon if I got mugged!!! Custom paint and pick which atomizer you'd like too for 1/2 price of the Screwdriver :)

I'm waiting on one more mod that's coming out... After that I think I'm done. I'd rather collect more vapes BUT still off cigs and I'm almost at 100 days so I love the e-cig thing for giving me that. I'm also weaned WAY down on nicotine too... Hope to be off that next and maybe walk away from the whole deal - we'll see. I know I'm saving a fortune and feel so much better it would be worth it if twice price of smoking.

Stepping off soap box LOL!!

Lo,

willywagtail

Cool, thats great to hear that your having such success :) I hope your not too addicted to the vaping experience, so that you eventually give up nicotine altogether. I was suprised to hear that it's bad for your blood pressure, I only ever thought of the damage to the lungs. Keep me updated on what mod's your looking at, because having used a screwdriver, you might have reasons to start looking at other models and what they have to offer. I dont think a mod is worth it, unless it lasted someone a days worth of vaping for a very very heavy smoker.

willywagtail,
Top Bottom