Gear Has anyone made OIl From vapor using a glass condenser?

Wizsteve

Just wondering if anyone has done this since you could control the temp with a vaporizer one with forced air and a whip one could produce oil for a single effect by staying below the higher temps.

Coil-font-b-condenser-b-font-Joint-24-29-Jacket-Length-600mm-Graham-font-b-glass.jpg

one would just pump ice thru to produce the oil from vapor. than warm water to get it flow down?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
well i reclaim enough from my bong..And i dont thing this method will yield much more.. I actually think that the only good way to produce nice oil trough dryice labyrinth chamber . Perfect setup would be with an forced air vaporizer and start really low temp with constant and slow airflow.. :) .. Or even can be used to collect exhaled vapor...

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Buildozer

Wizsteve

it should produce alot more since no vapor should be left over, all of it would turn to oil sorry not the best pic vapor would pass thru the coil ice water would be pumped thru it one might need more than one to do this.

this is a condenser made to turn
vapor into a liquid i would think dry ice might be overkill and a bit costly only two vapes i can think of are the herbalizer and the volcano if only they held a oz lol
if correct temp wasn't a concern a heat gun/jar setup would do it
eagle-bill-vaporizing.jpg

btw got a pic of your dry ice idea would love to see it

Last edited:
Wizsteve,

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
Imagine that... You already gotta calm noobies down when they see the butane torch for dabs, now try explaining to them why they must exhale into this other strange device... lol
:nope::ugh::cry:

Great concept though.

DabComa,

Wizsteve

yea not to sure i would ppl to exhale thru something germs and moisture is a bad thing lol,

the pic is a real heatgun vape he vaping few grams there it pretty sweet

p.s. the guy is famous can you .....guess who he is?

Wizsteve,
Top Bottom