has anyone here every ordered a solo from puffitup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctyler

im thinking about pulling the trigger on the solo tomorrow and i was wondering how was ur experience with puffitup? is the grinder they give you half way decent? and how is the free shipping? also do they require a signature on delivery of the solo?

arctyler,

Kaptan

You probably will get more replys in the Solo thread. The grinder is nice for free. The shipping was priority USPS and no signature required. The newest model is $160 and the m107 is $150.

Kaptan,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Randy from Puff It Up is a stand up guy. I don't believe you will have any problems ordering from them, and they are really good to their customers.

Vicki,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, Randy is awesome to his customers, and even does random acts of kindness for non-customers. I've ordered at least 5 or 6 Solos from PIU with zero problems.
:peace:

Stu,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
im thinking about pulling the trigger on the solo tomorrow and i was wondering how was ur experience with puffitup? is the grinder they give you half way decent? and how is the free shipping? also do they require a signature on delivery of the solo?

You already have a thread started asking pretty much the same question. Further, these questions have been answered here before and momofthegoons has already told you to do proper searches before asking, and to read the rules. You also clearly did not read the sticky at the top of this forum. We tolerate some mistakes by new mebers, but you have reached your limit. If you don't want to read the rules and follow them, please find another forum.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom