1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardest hitting vape for water piece?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by hiphiphooray, Nov 4, 2017.

1. hiphiphooray

hiphiphooray Well-Known Member

Has anyone here tried these vapes (VapCap, Evo, Sublimator, Supreme, Flower Pot, etc) compared to the Grasshopper with the performance front end?

2. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Click to play YouTube Video

I hear the grassHopper produces thicker hits with the normal mouthpiece as the PFE provides more airflow. I haven't used it so wouldn't personally know.

I think the Lithe is a bigger and easier milk producer than the VapCap, a lot more consistent and harder to combust with if you want thick clouds through water. Unfortunately I can't recommend it native but think of it as a Mini Supreme.

I haven't used the Sub or Supreme but my video shows the FlowerPot and grassHopper. I have however pretty much replaced my grassHoppers with the Fury 2. Fury gets about 8 bowls per charge and provides the same production as the Hoppers for me. Heatup is a bit slower but native is much more usable, with my current setup most people think its a box mod.

Only gripe is flavor isn't astonishing but everything else it has makes up for it.

FlowerPot is amazing, just total vapor and no limits thick rips from .03g, thick one hit rips from .5g (okay more like 3 rips). I don't know anyone that has one to have said anything negative or not claim it as the current best desktop setup you can have.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  3. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy Accessory Maker

My vote is for a Vapcap Ti. If done right you can make flower look like a dab with the thickness of vapour.

vapenerd and passenger like this.
  4. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

I would say the Vapolution 3.0 looks like it would be a beast. Bigger bowl and more power than the Vapolution 2.0, + all glass makes for some seriously tasty vapor. I have only ever used the 2.0 through water, though. But if the 2.0 can generate such amazing hits then the 3.0 would be even better.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors