1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardest hitting vape for water piece?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by hiphiphooray, Nov 4, 2017.

1. hiphiphooray

hiphiphooray Well-Known Member

Has anyone here tried these vapes (VapCap, Evo, Sublimator, Supreme, Flower Pot, etc) compared to the Grasshopper with the performance front end?

2. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Click to play YouTube Video

I hear the grassHopper produces thicker hits with the normal mouthpiece as the PFE provides more airflow. I haven't used it so wouldn't personally know.

I think the Lithe is a bigger and easier milk producer than the VapCap, a lot more consistent and harder to combust with if you want thick clouds through water. Unfortunately I can't recommend it native but think of it as a Mini Supreme.

I haven't used the Sub or Supreme but my video shows the FlowerPot and grassHopper. I have however pretty much replaced my grassHoppers with the Fury 2. Fury gets about 8 bowls per charge and provides the same production as the Hoppers for me. Heatup is a bit slower but native is much more usable, with my current setup most people think its a box mod.

Only gripe is flavor isn't astonishing but everything else it has makes up for it.

FlowerPot is amazing, just total vapor and no limits thick rips from .03g, thick one hit rips from .5g (okay more like 3 rips). I don't know anyone that has one to have said anything negative or not claim it as the current best desktop setup you can have.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  3. Winegums

Winegums I make things from wood Accessory Maker

My vote is for a Vapcap Ti. If done right you can make flower look like a dab with the thickness of vapour.

vapenerd and passenger like this.
  4. bigbossgrayfox03

bigbossgrayfox03 Well-Known Member

I would say the Vapolution 3.0 looks like it would be a beast. Bigger bowl and more power than the Vapolution 2.0, + all glass makes for some seriously tasty vapor. I have only ever used the 2.0 through water, though. But if the 2.0 can generate such amazing hits then the 3.0 would be even better.

RUDE BOY likes this.
  5. Clife777

Clife777 New Member

"Haze v3 fully packed, not as dense but it is no slouch against my top 2"

Haze v3 with convention screen and 14mm water tool *Choo Choo* gets you puffing like thomas

C No Ego likes this.
  6. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

My hardest hitting vaporizer when mated with a water piece is my EVO. Plus you need to have some top shelf product. :leaf: I think that's the key.:2c::peace:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  7. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

New Vape Flower Pot followed by the EVO. Those are my two hardest hitting vapes. The LSV is nice through water too.

invertedisdead and steama like this.
  8. steama

steama slightly stoopid

^^^^^^
    :myday:

Likes2vape likes this.
  9. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I'd like to try the Flower Pot. There are actually several vapes I haven't tried that I would like to try. I guess I am hoping for universal legality to lead to Pot clubs where you bring or buy goods and consume them in THEIR devices. Like a corking fee. Short of something like that you need to know someone who has bought a vape to try it out and if you don't know someone you are just experiencing a pig in a poke in a lot of circumstances.

Thank goodness for FC!!!

Is there anyplace where pot clubs like the above (other than maybe Holland) exist yet?

C No Ego likes this.
  10. just_the_flu

just_the_flu they say im crazy but i have a have a good time

...imo... flowerpot (plugin) and supreme3 (Butane)... cant go wrong with either imo..

asdf420, Morty and invertedisdead like this.
  11. modfather

modfather New Member

cant go wrong with the evo for massive clouds and the taste is beyond unreal

12. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

I like minimal drag and the ability to easily run my vape through 18.8mm glass. So I have gone with a Buddha and an LSV. They can both run loads from small to huge with a little fiddling and study. Downsides, both are basic vapes with a basic control, neither is the most powerful vape out there and both are a bit over priced for what you get. That said I haven't felt the need to look for another big hitter, large capacity vape for a long time.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Morty and boon like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors