Hardest hitting vape for under $150...

Morty

...besides the Sticky Brick Junior. In terms of cloud production AND effects.

Lotus w/ WPA ?

Morty,
Reactions: ataxian

Morty

Thanks @Xelatsok. I'm gonna check that out. I'm VASin' pretty hard today.
. It has huge bowl, 3 x more to Lotus.

:evil: :science: :rip:

Edit: Haha, just watched a couple videos of it. WTF! That's crazy. No one would ever think that's a vape. It looks harsh af dry though. I wonder if it mates natively to a 14mm or 18mm joint, or if you'd have to rig up some tubing.

Edit 2: Damnit! I forgot about the Vapor Lithe. Always forget about that one. I think that one might need a little piece of silicone to mate to a bubbler. Still looks tight though.

Last edited:

Gray Area

The VG Coil is great :tup:

I bought one as a throw-away vape for a trip to Amsterdam, keep meaning to grab another (or a hand carved tbh).
I have a lotus which I love (esp for trad hash) and it's probably better as far as flavour/control of the session, but the coil is a real heavy hitter with that big ass bowl.
@Morty if you do get one of these, use a torch lighter rather than the traditional clipper type. Small learning curve but a real good, cheap vaporizer.

Dunno why it doesn't get more love, especially considering another cheap (poorer performing) butane powered vape is worshipped like it's the second coming... :hmm:

Think you'll be hard pushed to top the SV3 though my friend :rockon:

Morty

:lol: Thanks @Gray Area. I'm watching some Vapor Lithe videos now. Both seem like decent, inexpensive heavy hitters. Something about the Lotus just draws me to it. Best WPA in the game ? I hear it's tastes great & is efficient to boot! Plus, it would look pretty bad ass on a ashcatcher!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Just pulled the trigger on a Vapor Lithe. Got it on sale for $35 inc shipping. @paytonpenn has likened it before as a mini Supreme. We'll see if it's the 2nd coming! Stoked! (esp for the price as well!)
For what its worth I say you get a huge performance increase from inserting a screen into the lithe bowl. This will increase heat up time and decrease the unnecessarily large bowl. I think it works way better with less than .2g anyway.

scion34

Don’t get discouraged with the lithe at first use, it’s a bit of an odd duck, you’ll see a lot of different ways to use it. After repeated testings I’ve finally grown to love the little guy, used right it’s mighty potent and would be similar to the Supreme production wise... however with the wood path and manual control it doesn’t hold a torch to the pure flavor the Supreme provides...

I throw the same scissor grind in the lithe as I do the SV3 usually, I think a coarser grind the better myself with this one, preheat the top aluminum cap for about 10 seconds from cold and then hold that torch way up high, directly pointed down into the lithe. once it whistles your golden. Gotta hold that torch way higher than you think.

Morty

Thanks for the tips @scion34! I know it'll be a bit of a learning curve. Glad I've spent some time w/ the Sticky Brick Jr. Got my small Underdog screens for the Sup coming in today! It looks like we'll be sharing 3 vapes in common. Pulled the trigger on the ShowerHead last night. Yeah buddy! :rockon:

Thanks for the suggestions @Mr. Me2. Fury 2 looks pretty kewl. The Vapcap OG was my 1st vape. Would love to try a Ti tip someday compared to the OG. Wished they had those dope Burl options like they used to. Love the look of the old style round Vongs compared to the new Nonavongs.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Taste on my Lithe was never good.
Got some big hits but I haven't really mastered it.
Interested to hear your thoughts @Morty.
Have fun.
You're going to be busy!
It definitely isn't the best tasting butane vape, and I would consider it on the bottom end.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: Morty

scion34

@Morty looking forward to testing the SH with ya! Newvape shipped mine out Monday morning and it has still yet to leave the USPS distribution center in FL, I assume it’s lost in Black Friday hell! Hopefully she’ll turn up next week, a bit late for my birthday tho..:ugh: :cry:

scion34,
Reactions: Morty

Morty

I know I should be scared, but these tales of flavor from the 7 seas have me even more psyched to try this little $30 vape. Looks small af too. Thinking this might be an awesome end table vape to use w/ my jhook/ashcatcher, & just top off when I need to, chillin', watchin' tv or whatever. A little small & unobtrusive setup. I know I can't wait to try out my new tiny little flavor machine!

Morty,
Reactions: duff

I don't think that chamber size matters for clouds. Temperature and heating method do. Personally, I'd recommend the DynaVap (from $50 to $185), for tasty and cloudy vapor. And it's very stealthy. But all this matters assuming you can consider butane vapes.

Morty

The Vapcap OG was my 1st vape
Technically, it was the Vapolution Pocket Vape. Received the VC OG a few days later. $50 for both. Both of these inexpensive vapes taught me things about what I did & didn't want in a vaporizer. Great cheap teachers.

Top Bottom