• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hardest hitting vape as of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behaviorist

With so many vapes aimed at big hits/best extraction, I thought it would be interesting to find out, what do folks think the hardest hitting vape available is in the current market?

I imagine this will also be a useful thread to others who may google these same words.

Let's see how people feel the big players stand.

as of Febuary, 2015 is. All is fair game; plug in, portable, butane.

Behaviorist,
Reactions: BoogerMan

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Without proper testing equipment, I don't know for sure if there's any way to say

I mean once you milk a waterpipe so dense you can't see through it, how much harder hitting do you need to go?

My eNano is a HEAVY hitting vape. But it doesn't hold much material, so it's only good for one solid lung-busting hit before you cache the 0.1g load.

killick

But I like it!
'Hardest Hitting' is such a subjective measure as well. Unless you are doing a purely scientific study like @Ratchett suggests, but even then someone elses 'hardest' might not be mine. I have a couple of great 'hard hitting' ones, but I'm still looking for *the* one which will fill the void between 'stealth' and 'log' for me. It will be unique:
Hold ~1 g per load
Heater is always on idle, but when you (hit a button, breathe, or some sort of magic happens) it heats right up
Charge should last 4 to 6 hours, depending on how often it's activated during the day
Should be about the size of a pop can, so it fits in cupholders. Great for mowing the lawn, riding around in an ATV, or sitting around a fire while camping. This should allow for a suitable selection of batteries.

While I'm dreaming it should collapse down to the size of a deck of cards, and come with a self-filling, collapsible watertool.

A person can dream, right? :)

(does 'hardest hitting' also include oil devices?)

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Idk guys the Zenhopper and Baker have been hit pretty hard as of Feb 2015.
:dog:

With my e-nano I can sometimes get a monster, but can't always replicate it even under the same conditions.
It's a constant battle between draw technique, heat, screen cleanliness, packing density, altitude, etc etc etc with every vape I've seen. Add glass and percs and you got a whole new can of worms. Some vapes are designed as a long slower session, some quick and done. It's so hard to replicate bc our body and our cannabis are constantly going through, seperate then together, chemical processes. Plus that damn thing called tolerance. Anyways most vapes can be made a heavy hitter, but some with more of a sacrifice of taste than others it seems to me at least.

Behaviorist

Wow, there isn't much difference from a log to the sub? That changes a lot for me.

Killick, definitely sign me up for that dream vape. Might as well include oil devices on the list.

It's a constant battle between draw technique, heat, screen cleanliness, packing density, altitude, etc etc etc

This is so true.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

When I want a quick hard hit that isn't a dab, I reach for the Nano and pack about 0.01gm into a Hammer stem and push it right to the heaters edge. My other go to is the LSV set around 3 o'clock and my 14mm wpa and PNWT. The Nano and Hammer stem is harsh but hits like a train, the LSV and PNWT combo is my favorite for a tasty blast, reminds me of a tastier gravity bong rip, especially when you struggle to release the PNWT and get an even bigger rip!

Ifeejulah Vapor

Monster hits from my Underdog right now...i see the Vapexhale cloud evo getting good reviews about being a hard hitter with the hydrotube. i havent tried it out yet though

Behaviorist

I see the same about the evo. I would like to try one.

Anyone have experience with Daisy?

Behaviorist,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Anyone have experience with Daisy?
Daisy is awesome . . . :tup: Huge hits but they are very, very smooth. Also the effect from Daisy is more mellow and not as "angry" as some vapes can be. Mighty and Crafty really get you stoned because of the way they make you breathe and with the cooling unit they just flat out kick ass. EVO is amazing for flowers through glass but the effect is like getting hit in the head with a feather pillow compared to the S&B products for me.

hoptimum

When I want a quick hard hit that isn't a dab, I reach for the Nano and pack about 0.01gm into a Hammer stem and push it right to the heaters edge. My other go to is the LSV set around 3 o'clock and my 14mm wpa and PNWT. The Nano and Hammer stem is harsh but hits like a train, the LSV and PNWT combo is my favorite for a tasty blast, reminds me of a tastier gravity bong rip, especially when you struggle to release the PNWT and get an even bigger rip!

You must be a real Vapor Ninja to balance the handheld LSV with a PNWT. How do you manage it?

SSVUN~YAH

You must be a real Vapor Ninja to balance the handheld LSV with a PNWT. How do you manage it?
It's a two hand job that's for sure! My first heater cover was the best, meaning when I attached my wpa and screwed on the cap, the wpa was stationary allowing a one handed operation. My past two heater covers have both been a smidge shorter and the wpa and PNWT will rotate with the cap on. While losing the one handed approach it does allow for a greater range of motion and a better overall extraction, so you take the good with the bad I guess.

SSVUN~YAH

@SSVUN~YAH is a Vapor Jedi Master . . . :tup:
I'm just a Padawan, compared to Master @t-dub
we-re-not-worthy-waynes-world-o.gif

Tom Funk

Daisy is awesome . . . :tup: Huge hits but they are very, very smooth. Also the effect from Daisy is more mellow and not as "angry" as some vapes can be. Mighty and Crafty really get you stoned because of the way they make you breathe and with the cooling unit they just flat out kick ass. EVO is amazing for flowers through glass but the effect is like getting hit in the head with a feather pillow compared to the S&B products for me.

t-dub, I'm curious about this "angry" effect you speak of and Daisy's lack of it. Can you elaborate?

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
t-dub, I'm curious about this "angry" effect you speak of and Daisy's lack of it. Can you elaborate?
ok. Have you noticed that some vapes have more of an effect than others? How about strains? Especially those with "headband" effects? "Angry" means just that . . . angry. A harsher more intense high than a "mellow" or relaxing high would be.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Ime, nothing hits as hard as a sub.

A log doesn't compare in my experience.

You may get a similar visual look to the density of the vapor, but the effects of the sub are like no other vape I've used.

I'm not sure if it's the added conduction factor, or the fact that it will generally extract a load in 1-2 big hits, but the sub literally is almost like dabbing...

Once someone gets accustomed to the ins and outs of their particular daily driver, and reaches vapor Jedi status with it, anything can be a massive hitter (hell, I've seen some impressive mflb milk shots that I would've sworn weren't possible if I hadn't seen the vid), but my vote would go to the sub ATM for heaviest hitter.

I definitely wouldn't call the sub best value for money, being the expensive beast it is, but I'll be damned if it doesn't hit hard.

Tom Funk

ok. Have you noticed that some vapes have more of an effect than others? How about strains? Especially those with "headband" effects? "Angry" means just that . . . angry. A harsher more intense high than a "mellow" or relaxing high would be.

I prefer intense, thoughts popping through your head type effects to mellow relaxing effects although normally there is a complex mix of both types. With any strain I think getting the meds into me quickly increases the predominance of the first type of effects as long as the dose doesn't exceed the ceiling of that strain.

Harshness of effects I think, can be related to harshness on throat and lungs. Perhaps Daisy's smoothness mellows out the intensity a bit. I'm finding the balance to be very good.

Edit: @Frederick McGuire, I have no experience with the sub myself but I have seen people comment that Daisy can hit pretty much as hard as it. At $140 there's some bang for your buck!

Last edited:

vapelover

I hear the Herbalizer is suppose to be one of the top vapes of 2015 but I have not had the pleasure of trying it yet. Having owned and tried a good amount of vapes including the Volcano and the Vapexhale Cloud, I can honestly say that nothing comes close to a huge rip than the Silver Surfer. Set at around 3, sperical ground glass set up with a good size bowl and you can pull clouds that are so huge they look like you just took a giant hit from a huge blunt! No other vaporizer that I have ever owned or tried can do this. Hope it helps!

vapelover,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom