• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hard Water Stains.....

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Has anybody tried Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent?

It uses: Water Softeners, Cleaning and Water Spot Prevention Agents, China and Dishwasher Protection Agent, Processing, Flow Aids, Multiple Soil/Stain Removers

"Dishwashing detergents don't need chlorine, phosphates, synthetic fragrances, or artificial dyes to do your kitchen's dirty work. And the planet doesn't need stuff like that being rinsed down the drain.

Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwasher Powder removes grease & grime to reveal sparkling clean dishes, without the additives listed above. It's a Free & Clear solution that's as tough and effective on dinner's mess as it is gentle and safe on the world."

I read that some brewers use it instead of PBW.

Tweak,

WeedyGirl1979

I'm in a notoriously bad area for hard water, and all my glass had staining to some degree. Using NACL with powdered citric acid in distilled water, with PBW soaks mean that now my glass is clean. I don't use anything but tap to wash with, but that doesn't seem to affect the glass any- stains just don't build up like they used to.

Top Bottom