Hard hitting battery powerd on demand device with no stiring thats actually portable?

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Grasshopper is the only vape that comes to my mind as really fitting the entire description. It has some track record of issues though.
The second closest I can think of would be Crafty, which is not as much on-demand, which is the hardest requirement on your list to meet.
On-demand vapes are rare, and especially if you also want them to hit hard and without stirring.

EDIT: I think Milaana also mathces that description.

Seek,

Justpassedu

that is my quest, what have you got?

To clarify

Hard hitting means you can take a few hits and be good to go, on demand kinda loses it's charm when you gota vape the whole bowl it to get were you want to be, might as well uses a session vape.

Actually portable means pocketable size and limited or no glass parts.

All the other parts of the title should be easily understood without the need to clarify.

Thanks y'all, look forward to what your gona say.
I don't really know of any that would meet all these needs and its a shame. I tried most and they all require stirring , My latest were the Mistvape touch stirring was required and it requires attention to get a good hit , The hopper i recently sold while it may meet ya needs you really only get around 3-5 hits per packing and they are not reliable so i sold that . Now i have the FireFly2 as i thought it may be the one but it is not. Had 2 dynavaps but literally they don't carry enough for me . Tried a Millanna and stirring was required and it was similar to the MVt i had. So hmm , i'd say best bet is butane power and one of the sticky brick vapes maybe . I love my og brick but its not pocket able but they have ones that are.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
that is my quest, what have you got?
To clarify
Hard hitting means you can take a few hits and be good to go, on demand kinda loses it's charm when you gota vape the whole bowl it to get were you want to be, might as well uses a session vape.
Thanks y'all, look forward to what your gona say.

I second @paytonpenn for the Healthy Rips Fury, it is a beast. The Fury can be used as a session vape or a one-hitter.

Some drawbacks are: no interchangeable battery, and some people have had issues with the taste of the vapor.

However, the price point ($119USD, with discount code) IMO more than justifies the performance with cons that I mentioned about.

Last edited:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Are the HR Fury and the Fenix Mini identical under different brands? They look nearly the same...

This has been quite a controversy. I think the HR came up with the design first, apparently they did some kind of deal that would allow their manufacturer to use some of their designs with other brands. So now there are about 5 different brands that have a vape that looks identical to the Fury. How they function on the inside I seriously have no idea. If you check out the Fury's thread you will get the dirty details on the whole thing. I does seem that the Fury's quality is better than the other re-brands; judging from forum members' experience.

I decided to go with the Fury as HR are active participants on the forum and have been extremely transparent. Also if you check out the Fury's product specs it is really impressive. When I look at the product details of the competing vapes, their descriptions are minimal in comparison.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Thank you very much for the information! Are you aware of any EU mailorder shop carrying the HR Fury? I see you are from Canada, but maybe someone else knows a source?

Dynavaper,
Reactions: Tiny88

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Thank you very much for the information! Are you aware of any EU mailorder shop carrying the HR Fury? I see you are from Canada, but maybe someone else knows a source?

I seriously don't know of any EU online retailers, you might want to email Healthy Rips. Yes, I live in Canada but I don't live too far from the US/Canada border, so with most of my US orders, I get them to mail it to me at the US postal box to a US town right across the border. I just drive down and pick it up. Shipping is sooo much cheaper.

HR is planning on coming out with an updated edition of the Fury, you may want wait. However, they are offering a discount on their current model, check out the thread.

Last edited:

namasteIII

I don't really know of any that would meet all these needs and its a shame. I tried most and they all require stirring , My latest were the Mistvape touch stirring was required and it requires attention to get a good hit , The hopper i recently sold while it may meet ya needs you really only get around 3-5 hits per packing and they are not reliable so i sold that . Now i have the FireFly2 as i thought it may be the one but it is not. Had 2 dynavaps but literally they don't carry enough for me . Tried a Millanna and stirring was required and it was similar to the MVt i had. So hmm , i'd say best bet is butane power and one of the sticky brick vapes maybe . I love my og brick but its not pocket able but they have ones that are.

Such a shame indeed!

namasteIII,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
When are you going to get down with the Fury, there should be a new design coming in a couple months..

little maggie

I know some people stir the mvt. I think that depends on how full you fill the bowl. I put a very small amount in the 14mm bowl and never need to stir. I fill a few stems and cap with double screens so they are easy to carry.

little maggie,

virtualpurple

what stem are you using?

I'm just using glass stems currently, I suggested the wooden stem because OP made a statement about wanting no glass or minimal glass.

I believe that wooden stems can be commissioned through some of our local maestros (@eds TnT, @Alan, and though I'm not sure if they've made any for Zion/milaana we have seen incredible things from @Winegums and @phattpiggie.

I believe I spied a pic from @Vape dr that had a few wooden stems in the lineup as well.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
How is it that we consider the fury on demand?

How are you defining "on demand"? The Fury heats up in 20-30 seconds if that. If you are looking for instant vapor, I think butane vapes are your only option.

Never heard of it i think , please link me , i'll check it out.

You should check out the thread, lots of info on the Fury. Yes they are coming out with an updated version, but they have a discount on the current model for a $20 off.

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nothing even comes close to on demand portability like a concentrate pen. Better off squishing some flowers into rosin if you really want an ultra portable solution. Hard hitting dry herb portables are going to murder batteries FAST, which means more shit to carry, and in turn less actual portability. Not to mention that concentrate itself by definition, is much easier to carry than flowers.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Nothing even comes close to on demand portability like a concentrate pen. Better off squishing some flowers into rosin if you really want an ultra portable solution. Hard hitting dry herb portables are going to murder batteries FAST, which means more shit to carry, and in turn less actual portability. Not to mention that concentrate itself by definition, is much easier to carry than flowers.
I agree with what you say here, however you gotta keep in mind for some of us carrying concentrates is a felony still. In my state, I would be treated like a herion dealer found slinging around a middle school just for a little personal daily concentrate stash/supply.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
How is it that we consider the fury on demand?
Compared to the grassHopper; while the Fury isn't at max temp by the time the gH turns blue and I inhale I am still able to get a decent hit from the Fury with that quick time. Seems fast enough to me to call on demand can't really tell much difference between using the Hopper and Fury when fully heated except I do prefer the Hopper's background flavor. I'm hoping the new Fury will fix that issue though.

Again Hopper definitely gets to max temp quicker than the Fury but if you're doing back to back the Fury is a lot more comfortable. For me its still the same amount of hits to finish a bowl native and through water except native I can actually bear.

@Justpassedu http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fury.24408/

Here's a newer video, with the slight conduction factor heat up would be faster than in this video.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Compared to the grassHopper; while the Fury isn't at max temp by the time the gH turns blue and I inhale I am still able to get a decent hit from the Fury with that quick time. Seems fast enough to me to call on demand can't really tell much difference between using the Hopper and Fury when fully heated except I do prefer the Hopper's background flavor. I'm hoping the new Fury will fix that issue though.

Again Hopper definitely gets to max temp quicker than the Fury but if you're doing back to back the Fury is a lot more comfortable. For me its still the same amount of hits to finish a bowl native and through water except native I can actually bear.

@Justpassedu http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/healthy-rips-fury.24408/

Here's a newer video, with the slight conduction factor heat up would be faster than in this video.

Pretty cool , I'm gonna check out the thread , ty . Only problem is I very rarely run my portables through water , my desktops I always do though .

Justpassedu,
Top Bottom