Hard hitting battery powerd on demand device with no stiring thats actually portable?

namasteIII

that is my quest, what have you got?

To clarify

Hard hitting means you can take a few hits and be good to go, on demand kinda loses it's charm when you gota vape the whole bowl it to get were you want to be, might as well uses a session vape.

Actually portable means pocketable size and limited or no glass parts.

All the other parts of the title should be easily understood without the need to clarify.

Thanks y'all, look forward to what your gona say.

lookhigh

FC member
I think there are many peeps looking for something like the perfect vape. have not find the elusive one yet.

little maggie

The MVT and Tubo fit fine in my pocket even though they are not miniscule. (I'm probably smaller than most of you.) I think they meet your criteria- portable, batteries, on demand. Need only a tiny amount. The tubo has software so you can make your own settings if you want. They both use glass stems but I just got a wood stem for a different vape that works instead of the glass one. And Ddave sells pouches with several glass stems so that you can prefill them and keep them from breaking if you're out.

Or Vapcap with a small lighter.

I don't stir but I microdose so stirring wouldn't be necessary regardless.

natural farmer

that is my quest, what have you got?

To clarify

Hard hitting means you can take a few hits and be good to go, on demand kinda loses it's charm when you gota vape the whole bowl it to get were you want to be, might as well uses a session vape.

Actually portable means pocketable size and limited or no glass parts.

All the other parts of the title should be easily understood without the need to clarify.

Thanks y'all, look forward to what your gona say.

Good luck with the "battery powered" part man! :p:lol: Although technically you could get away with a MFLB if you lower your tolerance enough and don't mind for medium clouds at best... :cool:

namasteIII

Good luck with the "battery powered" part man! :p:lol: Although technically you could get away with a MFLB if you lower your tolerance enough and don't mind for medium clouds at best... :cool:

And you recommend vapcap if open to flame yes? Using a flame to vaporizer? to me it seems to take away many of the pros of vaporizing. Though I've never tired so what do I know.

little maggie

It doesn't look like you've tried the newer on demand battery ones. I've pretty much given away all my other vapes and there are quite a few.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Which ones are you talking about?

The MVT (Mist Vape Touch) and Tubo fit fine in my pocket.
Those two she mentioned earlier.
The Touch is on my want list.
Of all my portable vapes, my hardest hitting couple hits and I'm good to go would be my Dynavap Omni. You can try their M model for $50 to get your feet wet. You really don't know about going butane, till you try it.

Doktor Dub

If you never tried Butane Vapes, i strongly recommend to check it out. for a hard hitter, you should probably try a sticky brick junior. Vapcap is also a great device, everybody should have one :-)

For me, a good butane portable Vape just feels so much sturdier, more reliable and more powerful then the battery ones.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Finding hard hitting battery powered on demand devices with no stiring that are actually portable seems as easy as finding the perfect partner in life. No, it seems to be even harder. As others said: Take a butane vape into consideration. I never ever wanted to use one before I got my first and now all those electronical devices are covered with dust.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I personally never stir with the Firewood.

MVT needs a stir in my opinion. Although some models are better with extraction than others.

I also don't stir with the Hopper don't feel its always a even extraction as herb closest to the mouthpiece can end up lighter.

HealthyRips Fury/Hippie Rebel are the best in no stirring as they use a small amount of conduction which really helps.

Not sure if you've seen the video but it shows a hit through a few of heavy hitters I like (two battery powered vapes I mentioned). I have more footage of all these vapes on my channel. Make sure you see the abv at the end.

Last edited:

natural farmer

Those two she mentioned earlier.
The Touch is on my want list.
Of all my portable vapes, my hardest hitting couple hits and I'm good to go would be my Dynavap Omni. You can try their M model for $50 to get your feet wet. You really don't know about going butane, till you try it.
Well, I wouldn't consider those two pocketable... Or Milaana which I had. And I also have a Project which with the Smoant Knight mod that I use is much more pocketable than all of the above... I still don't recommend it over the Vapcap. Portability and hitting it on the go are better with VC and it hits harder for me than Milaana and the rest of the convection party for the same throat hit. At home the convection boys with a water tool can potentially hit harder though...

lookhigh

FC member
While i love my Vapcap i do not rate it as a true portable. Using a lighter in the wind is difficult and a no no with people about, also the click is very hard to hear in noisy or windy environment. There are so many vapes that tick a lot of boxes but not all. Its only a matter of time when a manufacturer combines all the best parts for the win.

namasteIII

VapCap and Splinter keep me busy. Grasshopper is still in the rotation for maximum stealth and pocketability. If you don't have any model of VC yet it is must own IMO

Yes I've got my eye on the splinter big time. What are you loving about it? No need to stir right?

namasteIII,

Mr. Me2

Another vote for the gh here. Beautiful to hold and use. Lifetime warranty. You'll be hard pressed to find a more portable convection vape!

Mine is about 15 months old. Daily driver. One RMA about 10 months ago. And no problems since.

But it's a solo vape (not great for sharing), and I find it works best if you let it cool down between pulls.

I love this vape!

Mr. Me2,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Yes I've got my eye on the splinter big time. What are you loving about it? No need to stir right?

If using ground material, no real need to stir unless the bowl is very large IMO.

It is affordable, portable, discreet looking, powerful, fast, easy to use. At right around $100 seems like a no brainer to me, if you can stand a little wait.

namasteIII

If using ground material, no real need to stir unless the bowl is very large IMO.

It is affordable, portable, discreet looking, powerful, fast, easy to use. At right around $100 seems like a no brainer to me, if you can stand a little wait.

Hell Yeah looking forward to watching it progress!

namasteIII,

little maggie

I've been on the splinter list since RBT started it. Another one to consider waiting for is the insta heat. Ryan and Alan from TT were originally working together on a portable until Ryan went his own way with the splinter. Now Alan has developed the insta heat which looks pretty exciting. They are both great designers.

Top Bottom