• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Happy new years resolutions.

Jeremy Driscoll

This years for me was to try dapping and I did for the first time ever at the age of 29 finally.

Hey tell me is this a good deal from a dispensary?
Paying 5 for one dab?

Honestly it was too much for me. So I ended up coffing big time and spitting up coffee all over myself and the table.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I want to be less of a bitch. Having chronic illness's has made me very frustrated because I just can't do the things I used to be able to do. I'm always angry, and I don't know how to make it stop. I really need to badly. :cry:

arf777

No longer dogless
I want to be less of a bitch. Having chronic illness's has made me very frustrated because I just can't do the things I used to be able to do. I'm always angry, and I don't know how to make it stop. I really need to badly. :cry:
Good luck with that. I've been in pain since 1996, and I still spend part of almost every day a bit pissed off. Buddhist meditation (and vaping) help.
BTW - my browser has recently been changing 'vaping' to 'gaping'. It just did it again. Anyone else have this happen?

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
When did you become a bitch Vicki?!? I had no idea.... You were one of my favorite people around here too.. I guess I'll have to reconsider now, in light of this new information.. ;)

I'm sorry you feel angry all the time.. I would have never guessed by the way your posts come off.. All I know is, I love me a Vicki post.. They always seem so cheerful and kind... They're a breath of fresh air to me, and I'm glad you're around here. :)

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Eight years ago I moved from a 14,000 sq ft house into basically two small rooms. In 2014 I have to get rid of a lot of(most of) the stuff collected over the years. First serious new years resolution I have made in years other then the OLD "I just have to live long enough to see another New Year".

treeman

Eight years ago I moved from a 14,000 sq ft house into basically two small rooms. In 2014 I have to get rid of a lot of(most of) the stuff collected over the years. First serious new years resolution I have made in years other then the OLD "I just have to live long enough to see another New Year".

That sounds horrible, having to get rid of all that awesome stuff. . . Those memories. . . I suppose, needs must.
Its not really a resolution as I started a couple weeks ago but me, I'm gonna' lay off the weed a bit more, stop vaping early on in the day and start doing more stuff.

grokit

well-worn member
Okay the hard one: I am still going through a major legal (not criminal) shitstorm/existential crisis that looks to finally be resolved this year, hopefully sooner than later with consequences unknown at this time.

So my resolution is to get better at achieving a functional stress response to the situation (focus on breath, go to happy place) when the inevitable shit hits the fan, and to avoid my typical ptsd "cerebral shortcut" straight to the adrenal fight/flight response. Because that always ends up with broken shit and my physical/mental health taking a nosedive in every fucking area it can. Over the years I have learned to keep my resolutions achievable, but this is a killer and I am going to do my best.

Chicken Charlie

MicroDose Cognoscente
As for me...the need to be a more forceful and compelling advocate for my patients who struggle with the the corporate greed of insurance providers; putting their medical well-being at risk.

Chicken Charlie,
Reactions: macbill

ginolicious

I’m on day 1 of no smoking cigarettes. . Haha. Quit once before for 6 years. Going again. Chest is hella sore today. Smoked about 10
Cigarettes last night haha

Top Bottom