Happy New Year(/Decade?)

Qbit

cannabanana
(I'm in Australia so I'm already there - it's past 10 am here.)

I remember the pedantic arguments back in 2000 as to whether it began a new millennium, so I guess it sort of applies here re decades. But, hey, we now write a '1' where a '0' used to be - so HNY everyone, and bye bye to The Noughties. So what are we supposed to call this decade? (Not that I can ever remember anyone calling this decade The Noughties in casual conversation - it was always a bit of a media thing).

Qbit,

Beezleb

Happy New Years, getting ready to go out to celebrate a bit on my part of the planet.

Happy Vaping and to better Vaping this New Year/decade!

Beezleb,

Qbit

cannabanana
Beezleb said:
Happy New Years, getting ready to go out to celebrate a bit on my part of the planet.

Happy Vaping and to better Vaping this New Year/decade!
Indeed - may the new decade be the decade of the vapourizer. You know, where every stoner has to have one.

Qbit,

Purple-Days

Rip on in the NEW DECADE !

I always like the ripple of the New Year around the world. Someday we can live together. I hope.

:peace::peace::peace:

Oh what to call? Teens? :2c:

Purple-Days,

Cr8z13

May we all do our best to make the next 10 years better than the last. Happy New Year, my fellow vapeheads. :peace:

Cr8z13,

vape4health

Happy New Years to everyone and the poeple you love .

I'm not even drunk yet and I love all you guys . :D :lol:

Edit : ( guys ) that means everyone reading .

vape4health,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm not even drunk yet and I love all you guys .

Edit : ( guys ) that means everyone reading .
:D LOL!! Happy New Year's to you 'guys' too!!!

May 2010 be the year of the vape.... I know I'm converting stoners...like Johnny Appleseed over here :D

Lo,
Top Bottom