1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Happy Jack Disposable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'ABV' started by CharSadehBeast, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharSadehBeast

CharSadehBeast Member

Hello guys/gals. I have been reading the posts on here for sometime but never joined until now! After reading a number of pages on the Pax thread, I decided to pick one up a few months ago. I'm relatively happy with it but I have not tried any other vaporizers to compare it to. There are times I miss the potency and strength of smoking, but it does it's job relatively well.

Anyhow, a friend recommended a disposable vaporizer at a dispensary called a "Happy Jack". It looks just like an e-ciagrette but it's pre-loaded with THC. Supposedly there are 60-70 hits. My friend is not easily impressed and has a high tolerance and claimed to get very medicated from 5-6 hits. I also loved the idea of something so small packing a punch. I bought 2 myself; one indica one sativa. They run for $40 a piece. The chick at the dispensary also praised it but didn't know what the specific contents of the oil.

I tried it out on 2 different occasions, but barely felt medicated. I have only tried the indica vape (white) but 5-6 pulls are more like 1 pull off the Pax. Anyone else have experience with these?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1c91b5226341246
  2. DubCRider

DubCRider Well-Known Member

Your using a VG/PG mix in that, not pure medication. Most of the vapor you're seeing is from that, not THC.
  3. Lo

Lo Combustion free since '09 Staff Member

blah... just another ecig pretending to be a vaporizer IMHO - we seem them far too often.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors