• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

hands free HERBORIZER attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

youdontknowme

I've asked this before but I'll try the new forum :)

I know they make the Herbo Spheres able to be used hands-free
vaporizer-sphereXL2.jpg

also: pic vid

But I was planning on getting mine from Azarius and just heard back from them; they don't carry the hose, adapter, or mouthpiece. Herborizer.com obviously needs to update their webpage, since the English version doesn't mention the XLs but the French version doesn't list any accessories (like the hose).

Herbo Sphere owners with the hands-free hose setup: where'd ya get it, and how much did ya pay?

I'm in the mood to buy this toy soon.

youdontknowme,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
This really could go in the Herborizer thread. Thread title isn't even in the form of a question. :p :D

Most people here just email Sebastian directly, sounds like he's happy to answer any questions that the website doesn't.

vtac,

youdontknowme

Its post #90 in the Herborizer corner thread. I never did get any replies though. :(

Also, I'm not going to email Sebastien asking him where to get his vape for cheaper. I'm wondering if there are any other sites with new units for sale for less than offered through him, which is very common.

change the title if you think it actually matters

youdontknowme,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
YDKM - I can't remember if you have a SSV or not, but if you want something cheaper that performs as good, just get a SSV. The hands free Herbo just doesn't make any sense to me, why would you buy a super trick, glass vape and then use a whip? I know you're not a glass head but my suggestion would be to get a SSV and then connect it to whatever it is you'd like to connect it to, even one of 7th floor's pieces would. I have the WCFM, the handheld bubbler, works great!

stonemonkey55,

youdontknowme

Dude you are such a buzz kill

Theres something about the herbo I like a lot. And it'd be toooo easy to take the GG element and throw it on any pipe around here.

HF kit anyone? :rolleyes:

youdontknowme,

youdontknowme

I have enough saved up, $600 discretionary to spend on w/e

could even get a new pipe and a vhw, or the ssv and a water pipe attachment

good lookin out, i just like the herbo? maybe i should get the pipe? anyone like the pipe better than the sphere? 420downunder? Marcus? who else? ozwiz?

youdontknowme,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom