Handling Amber Glass

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Sorry I didn't check this thread...but ABV has said it all!!!

Though I still ALSO do very very very purged (Heat/Very Cold/heat/vacuum) BHO dabs with VERY similar results to muy amber glass (no caughing, same aspect, etc...)!
About pricing I get my cans of 300 ml of Newport at 1,70e as a company... which is pretty damn good!
The pricing of 99,9% ethanol in pharmacies is similar to yours OTA and no more then 200 ml but in Spain, 1L. is 5 euros and there is virtually no limitation... so I always come "back loaded" ;)

FLskwat,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Well now, that is convenient. I happen to fly to Spain next Thursday.

Do you have any idea how much of that stuff I can legally take with me on the way back in the plane, or would that be a no go? Hmmm, I could try mailing myself some too of course..
smiley_evilSmile.gif

Thanks for the tip!

OhTheAgony,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Yes I totally have this information...
You are allowed to take, in your registered luggages 2L. of alcohol below 22% and 1L. above 22%.
I always ask my family to take 1L. with them, no matter how long their spanish stay was! hihi!

BTW, where are you going OTA? I'm there VERY frecuently... We will be at Spannabis too! ;)

FLskwat,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Spain is awesome ! 10 g of blonde hash for 35 euro.. .LOL(last year) .. Vaporizing is very common there... also i like the vegan restaurants.. (finally found many places to visit that someone else can cook for me without poisoning my cellular fiber structure :D...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srRRWrMtc7s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHaecuT6smw
They even let small childer hit some :brow: !
If i was living there i would be making ethanol washes of that hash and hitting absolute amber all day long ..

Abysmal Vapor,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Abysmal Vapor said:
Spain is awesome !
If i was living there i would be making ethanol washes of that hash and hitting absolute amber all day long ..

Do you know me ABV? It seems you do, ROFL...

FLskwat,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
FLskwat said:
About pricing I get my cans of 300 ml of Newport at 1,70e as a company... which is pretty damn good!
That's pricey FLskwat, take advantage of the EU market and get straight from the UK. It often retails here in the 1 store, which reflects a pretty low wholesale value.... I happen to have the manufacturer in my bookmarks which shows a wholesale price of around $53usd a case, or $0.74/0.43 a 300ml can of 'London'.

WatTyler,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Awesome G., thanks!

I spend a good deal of time googling it last night but I couldn't find the answer myself.

I'm not going to the mainland, so I doubt we have a chance to meet up next week unfortunately. I'm going to the Canary Islands, just to relax in the sun for a week. Fuerteventura to be exact.

We usually go to La Gomera but it takes a bit longer to get there (international flights don't land there, so you have to take another boat ride there and back) & we only got a week this year so we decided to check this Island out for a change.

ps: what's so special about that newport butane you guys are discussing? Is it cleaner then the brands that carry the zero impurity label?

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
It's the keen-newport group that make several of the main brands of clean butane (newport, london, colibri...), and I think it is them that have established the 'near zero impurities' label, which apparently refers to the 'newport system' of manufacturing (so maybe it's only theirs that carry the benchmark logo?).
http://www.keen-newport.com/xourBenchmark.htm

I also don't know why their different brands sell ex warehouse for different prices. just marketing perhaps?

WatTyler,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I found warming it in a hot water bath gets it just liquid enough to pour it out of the container, or at least scrape it without having to use much force. I usually store mine in stainless steel or glass container that I can gently heat to pool it up, then I can remove what I want while it is still soft from heating.

jambandphan03,

Sour Deez

I would rather just heat the dabber up. I used to try to hit the dish with a torch slightly and one time i got it a wee bit to hot, it melted down like usual but then some small bubbling occurred and i must have boiled the terps away or something cause it just tasted like hash after that. Just be careful

Sour Deez,
If you can't handle your glass, it was not purged right and most likely the butane was low quality, like 90% of all the bullshit "CO2" crap at the clubs (all wack butane made by a dirtbag that only wants /needs money and has no skill).

Zorro420shouldbefree,

stroh

errl enthusiast
Zorro420shouldbefree said:
If you can't handle your glass, it was not purged right and most likely the butane was low quality, like 90% of all the bullshit "CO2" crap at the clubs (all wack butane made by a dirtbag that only wants /needs money and has no skill).
did you even read the thread? the concentrate appeared to be stable as heck, so stable that it was hard to get out of its plastic container, which also meant direct heat was a no no. i agree that a lot of the concentrates in clubs are shoddy at best though, they're purely for profit, not so much for the medical user's benefit.

stroh,
Top Bottom