Hand trim vs machine trim??

MinnBobber

Anybody in the legal states know what % of the dispensary bud is hand trimmed vs machine trimmed?
And how many trichs the machine trimming knocks off?

I watched a video tour of a big dispensary and they showed their machine trimmer, kind of like a cement mixer tube that rolled the buds thru it. Tour guide quipped how it gently trimmed the buds, compared to what---beating them with a hammer?? They did a little touch-up trimming after the machine.

How many shops still hand trim?

IMO, for the prices they charge, all should be hand trimmed

killick

But I like it!
A buddy is the main guy for a medical grow. Every now and again he has a 3 lb bag of the stuff that they cleaned off the trimmers last weekend - it's hash, plant matter, and a bit of veg oil (to coat the machine so not as much sticks to it). I'm making a batch of infused EVOO tonight. 5 litres worth ;)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This is just one cannabis farm here in WA state. I took this pic of the back of the Seattle Cough and Platinum GSC I bought a month ago. These guys are Dutch Brothers Cannabis.

The Platinum GSC was $13 a gram the Seattle Cough was $18 which was way over priced. The PGSC was better. I won't b buying Seattle Cough if it cost $18 again.

wbBFUyT.jpg

Top Bottom