hammer & iolite v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

guardian

what you see is what you get, an iolite original v2 just unit no bowl with box it came in but no zipper pouch either but it makes it very bulky in pocket with pouch, and hammer with no glass stems but comes with the plastic case, each runs great the hammer gives a powerful quick hit while the io you can just load up and relax a bit. each runs very effeciently on butane and only takes less than 5 seconds to fill and be using again unlike batteries requiring hours of charge. i no longer vaporize but at the end when i was i deemed butane the end all of every vaporizer on the planet for both simplicity reliablility quickness of use and recharging and COST. a 300ml can of gas could last me about 2 months of use obviously it varies by person but a $3 can of butane lasting that long is very cost effective. due to the concern of bowls i do not have them but the io bowl goes around $10-25 on most sites and hammer stems are availible on their website for i believe $10 ea no quotes there.

im asking $80 paypal only shipped free usps , do not ask to buy them seperate it is 80$ flat and you recieve both.

m9Jrj4R.jpg
oWHwH2b.jpg
zUMX68x.jpg
A3Hgbna.jpg

both will contain no butane as your not allowed to ship usps with butane, the hammer will be located under the plastic insert of the IO box. thanks for looking, guardian :D edit: NO international shipping USA only thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom