Hamm Scientific Bubbler? Anyone ever seen it?

lepstadder

Hamm is a bad ass, some of the coolest shit ever

you can buy those at fullmeltglass.com

lepstadder,

Konrad_Zuse

I think I might actually buy one of these. It's unique and looks sick as hell. It's expensive, but apparently it does an amazing job. This is what the youtube author posted

first and foremost this is a bubbler not a bong. whatever else you think it might be your wrong. its def a bubbler...

this is a "stemless" disc diffused bubbler with a hurricane diffuser. the smoke is dragged down the stem then forced up through the disc diffy where the smoke AND the water both travel up the middle stem where they are then forced through the hurricane diffuser spinning the smoke through the spinning water to cool it down. the shape of the hurricane diffy makes it a no fail splash guard too. ive tried different water levels from way too little to way too much and it refuses to spit as long as its upright. another water effect this uses is the drain for the hurricane acts as a gravity bong when pulling the hit. you can see the water rise from it as i pull. of course the cool little whirlpool when its draining is also sick as fuck.

all of this stuff acting together is hands down the smoothest, biggest rips i take from any of my pieces. it may not be as cold a hit as the illadelph coils but its just as smooth. the SG's hit ALOT lighter but ive gotten very used to the chug on this thing. the jquartz i have is compareable to the SG's when hitting it. ive wanted one for years and here it is. i made this video to show everybody why they are worth getting. as far as i know there is not really much documentation out there about these pieces so this was needed...

this piece is always hungry....and i constantly try to feed it. none of my pieces beg for attention like this one does...

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom