Halogen bulb vaporizer vapor.nl

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I think you could make it for 10. Is it not just a 12v halogen light bulb and dimmer switch? The AroMed (another halogen model) has a controller that regulates the bulb temperature as you draw, but this just seems to be a constant temp. A bit like the one that R&D (the makers of vapman) produce?

Edit; the herb chamber/chillum that they use looks exactly like the AroMed's, so I guess the light fitting is also similar.

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
WatTyler said:
I think you could make it for 10. Is it not just a 12v halogen light bulb and dimmer switch? The AroMed (another halogen model) has a controller that regulates the bulb temperature as you draw, but this just seems to be a constant temp. A bit like the one that R&D (the makers of vapman) produce?

Edit; the herb chamber/chillum that they use looks exactly like the AroMed's, so I guess the light fitting is also similar.
Was thinking the same.. Did you meant the element home vaporizer from vapman ? The one that looks like Pinoccio's hand dipped in whisky glass

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: mrweed

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Abysmal Vapor said:
Did you meant the element home vaporizer from vapman ? The one that looks like Pinoccio's hand dipped in whisky glass

:rofl: that's the one- best comparison I've heard! It's an even more ridiculous price IMO ($540 on their website :o )

WatTyler,
Reactions: mrweed

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
WatTyler said:
Abysmal Vapor said:
Did you meant the element home vaporizer from vapman ? The one that looks like Pinoccio's hand dipped in whisky glass

:rofl: that's the one- best comparison I've heard! It's an even more ridiculous price IMO ($540 on their website :o )
That thought always appears when i run into that vaporizer.. The price is hilarious.. But its so for most EU products.. Most countries have high standart and 500 euro is like nothing to them..
For example (I study economics btw.) Bulgarian salary is 6% of what Germans get :)>.. LOL
Even Croatia has higher living standart than BG and they are not in the EU...
Its kind like the prince and the pauper..
Kind a look like the Verdampfer jar mode.. with the heater of Aromed..
I am intrested in one other product of the samo company that created the Pinoccio vaporizer..
http://www.pollinator.nl/upload/pollinator/Images/SmokersAcc/Vaporizers/Element4.jpg
I have already posted this.. but i will mention it again because its unique.. :)

Abysmal Vapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom