Halloween costumes

quomist

Rock the Casbah
So who are you dressing up as this year?

I'm going as movie Wolverine this year. I have the long hair, I haven't shaved for a week, and I look good in a wifebeater.

quomist,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I'm keeping it simple going as the person who passed out at a party. I have the lamp shade with awesome tassels, gonna wear a fully unbuttoned shirt, a loosened tie (the tie is a penis :lol:), stoner shades (a must), the kicker, no pants, boxers for the win, and two separate shoes. Gonna have all the writing on my face in lip stick / sharpie. Plus a sign that says, "its 2 AM do you know where your pants are?" I couldn't come up with anything better.

The_Other_Shoe,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Thanks. I'll see what I can do to get a few decent pictures up. I'm sure my friends are going to be taking them all day. Let's see some more creative ideas please :). One of my favorite holidays, always.

The_Other_Shoe,

Ash

vaporist
I'm not dressing up this year, though I used to love coming up with cool costumes, back in the day. This year my little girl wants to be a cat, so I'll be making her a cat costume tomorrow night. My wife doesn't sew, so It's up to me. Actually, I think my daughter is really trying to tell us that she wants a pet cat, but that is an entirely different subject.

Ash,
Top Bottom