Halitosis- Bad breath solutions ?

Sate

Alright so i’m about to get my CFC2.0 this week. Last week i was smoking a kingsize joint about 1hour before i picked up my gf, then we have breakfast. When i’d finished my joint i used my mouthwash, and chewing on the way to my gf. When we was eating I’d tried to eat like tons of garlic to cover up the smell. After that when we got to her place i brushed my teeth using my finger and lots of toothpaste. But after all that she’s still able to smell it when we made out. She’s cool with me using weed but smoker breath’s still a big turn-of. Will this got solved when i have my vaporizer ? Or the smell come from my nose ? I mean can i get rid of it by just drink some water, then have my mouthwash and chewing gum ?
Thanks

Sate,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Will this got solved when i have my vaporizer ?
Yes getting a vaporizer will solve your problem because you will not be combusting. Combustion creates all kinds of nasty chemicals and tars that stick to everything. Things like ceilings, walls, clothing, and yes in your mouth. You will find that managing a little vape breath is quite a different matter, and much easier, than trying to kill smokers breath.

Sate

Yes getting a vaporizer will solve your problem because you will not be combusting. Combustion creates all kinds of nasty chemicals and tars that stick to everything. Things like ceilings, walls, clothing, and yes in your mouth. You will find that managing a little vape breath is quite a different matter, and much easier, than trying to kill smokers breath.
Thanks for your answer. One thing is how about dab ? I heard it leaves little to no smell on clothes and breath. Since my cfc can only use herb so im about to sandwich my dab, will that be fine ?

Sate,
Top Bottom