• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Guru by Grizzly Vapor

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
vaporizersreviewed.com have a couple of pictures
EayGaAq.jpg

3jeQb2p.jpg

Slickster

Arizer Air for life son!
Cant wait til reviews of this vape shows up. I might buy an Air but this one looks a lot more portable, I really want a pocketable vape.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I know many people comment on how it looks like it's fragile and will easily break. I wanted to say this. In the portable world of herbal vaporizer I bet that most other portables when dropped or knocked off of a counter have a pretty good chance at being broken or damaged. Also who in reality spends a few hundred dollars on a portable only to drop kick it around and not be mindful and careful. I'm all in for this baby. However only some hands on time will be the deciding factor of if it's a win or pass. I'm thinking a win here! Cheers all.

ichibaneye,

WavyVaporizers

The guru is out well at least from this review it's certainly out 4 in 1 all for 200 bucks you can't beat that. The review is on namaste kory channel on youtube. Stay wavy my friends

Namaste replied to me on Youtube about this vape and said it comes out next month.
Namaste kory has the review up on his youtube channel. Stay wavy my friends. BTW I'm StonedPerk FC banned my old name for life I think since it's been banned for over 6 months smh stupid for not responding to post the right way is fucking stupid but fuck them that's why I'm back.

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is it teflon around in the bowl area?

Not really in love with the form factor....although I'm more interested how the taste is nice all over the session...

Is it really convection?

Thanks

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
This looked neat til I saw the concentrate part. I won't get this just because of how it looks. This has no stealth factor so I'm way out on this one.

smutman,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is it teflon around in the bowl area?

Not really in love with the form factor....although I'm more interested how the taste is nice all over the session...

Is it really convection?

Thanks

Seems like regular standard session conduction, but more ceramic around the ceramic tube oven too, and the glass mouthpiece. Don't know if that really improves temp consistency, though I can see how it would for taste (what temp was he at in the vid? Light clouds). Overall seems like another meh session conduction unit to me, pretty dang ugly but maybe taste is great? Don't care about the atomizers but that's a nice feature like that Flowermate that is going to become more and more common i imagine... What's Grizzly though? Thought this was by namaste

jeffsimp710

This vape has gone for pre-order on Namaste UK's site with delivery in February anyone here planning to order? Looks great but may wait on some feedback first!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I would but that concentrate set up makes me not hit "place order". I just can't get over that look but might get this. I do have a discount code for this. PM me if you want it or go to my IG. Sorry just remembered this about the discount.

Edit 2: I just ordered it

Edit 3:PRE-SALE SPECIAL: NamasteVapes is proud to be offering the Grizzly Guru portable vaporizer and as part of our pre-sale special we will be including a 14mm Glass Water Tool and 14mm Adapter free with all pre-orders! Purchase any time in January to receive these free items with your Grizzly Guru. All pre-orders will be guaranteed delivered by February 1st."

The Guru features premium Li-Ion batteries which provide 3 hours of use on a full charge. A robust, compact design makes the Guru durable for those on the go while still fitting in your pocket.

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
All pre-orders will be guaranteed delivered by February 1st

I'm real shocked no one had nothing to say about a guaranteed delivery date. I myself have lived on the "kill the vape company for not delivering on a date" bandwagon. Namaste Vapes have GUARANTEED A DELIVERY DATE for the US and UK. I think this takes some balls to do in this day and age of vape companies. Also, It's also the first 100 orders (actually 99, I ordered one cause yes I buy my vapes) get the fee 14mm water tool with adapter. It's discounted from $224.99 to $194.99 US/ £164.95 to £134.95 now for pre-oder but I have a code where you can get 15% off (even off the pre-order price) with free shipping in the US and UK. It's guaranteed to deliver in the US Feb 1st and in the UK Feb 15th. Not sure if I can post the code in here or not but if you want it, pm me for it or go to my IG page and find it there.

I wasn't gonna buy this at first just due to how the concentrate setup looked. I thought it was the dry herb oven on top, 510 thread either next to the oven like the Vape Ape Silverback or 510 on the bottom of the unit. After watching the demo video I see the dry herb chamber slides off then the 510 thread slides on. Now granted, the looks of it when concentrate top is on looks weird. But then I stopped and thought about it; if this thing does what they claim it does, why should I care what a vape looks like. It looks like a ecig type top on a mod box. These days, just about everywhere I have visited over the US (I do travel alot lol), people walk around with a mod box with almost the same ecig type top or a tank or an atomizer on it vaping their nicotine. I also thought, well if I don't like their wax atomizer (all ceramic so I might dig it), I got the Evolve I could put on there or the other wax atomizer I tested for Yocan. It's an adjustable V or W box mod and it has the same technology sort of as Quickdraw or V2 with the mod can tell which adapter is connected to know which setting to use.

I'm also shocked no one had nothing to say about a 3HR BATTERY LIFE. That alone is worth it for a vape under $200 with shipping and a free 14mm water tool. Well anyway in 2 weeks I will give my thoughts and opinions when I get it.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Well another company will not deliver as guareented on their website but will come close like Vapolution did with the VAP3, I think. The email I just got says Feb 15th but I did talk with Kory from Namaste earlier today and he said they are on there way from China and they'll have them Mon (the day of guaranteed delivery). So as of now they won't be delivered on time and a few days late. I doubt it'll be an issue since no one even cared or said or gave their 2 cents on a guaranteed delivery date from Namaste but there's your update. If you bought this because of the guaranteed delivery date, get a refund if you can't wait a few extra days and kindly complain please lol. Now the email says the 15th so take the info for what it's worth. I have a feeling by next week the Guru will be in your hands.

smutman,

ichibaneye

I would have already had tons of feedback. I was promised a beta Guru. It was offered to me for testing. I never ask for anything. Well.....it never came and the story was always changing as if I was supposed to forget about it. I was really excited to test this out too. I'm accountable I just wish others could be grown up too. In the meantime I'll have to wait for another members thoughts. Cheers all!

P.s. The Guru looks great. I bet it looks even better in person.

vaporlee

Ditto here...
I randomly got the beta-test offer from Nick and Kory about a year ago over emails when I use to oder bunch of different vaporizers. But I totally understand even if they couldn't managed to do so... Hope all to best Guru! :clap:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
P.s. The Guru looks great. I bet it looks even better in person.

I'm ok it could perform well but I don't like how it looks at all, I got some bulky vapes with a lot better design (i.e the Prima&MiniVap, although the MV is not in the same price range...).

I was digging the 2 in 1 design but I prefer now the simpler pen design for wax, I don't like too how it looks with the wax atty...although it's all personnal opinions, nothing more!

PPN,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I'm ok it could perform well but I don't like how it looks at all, I got some bulky vapes with a lot better design (i.e the Prima&MiniVap, although the MV is not in the same price range...).

I was digging the 2 in 1 design but I prefer now the simpler pen design for wax, I don't like too how it looks with the wax atty...although it's all personnal opinions, nothing more!

I'll admit, it looks non appealing but wait til you taste it. This ceramic heater for the wax atty is something most people never seen before. No concentrate vape of any sort (portable, desktop, pen, whatever) has this. So far it wastes exactly nothing with no mess.There's a pic of it on my IG. I'll have more about this later in a few more days. So far, I am glad I pulled the trigger and bought this (yes I paid for mine like I do with 95% of my vapes).

Lastly, it's a 510 thread so you can put whatever atty on it you want. The Guru also doubles as a mod box.

smutman,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
i agree the taste and performances are the most important thing here! I didn't noticed the atty was something new or special....I look forward.
yes I paid for mine like I do with 95% of my vapes
Cool, pay, pay my friend...if you can, enjoy!:D

PPN,

ichibaneye

I don't think its as big is it looks to be. Remember the camera adds 10 pounds. The dimensions are decent. As for the wax attachment looks, I think it is spot on as one can easily blend in with the normal e-juice guys. It looks like a box mod with the atomizer on top. To me this is way stealth and it also is basically the same size. Meaning that these are very portable friendly because all the juicers are carrying around basically something the same size all day everyday everywhere. ;)

ichibaneye,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I don't think its as big is it looks to be. Remember the camera adds 10 pounds. The dimensions are decent. As for the wax attachment looks, I think it is spot on as one can easily blend in with the normal e-juice guys. It looks like a box mod with the atomizer on top. To me this is way stealth and it also is basically the same size. Meaning that these are very portable friendly because all the juicers are carrying around basically something the same size all day everyday everywhere. ;)

That is the point of the atty looking the way it does. To blend in as a ejuicer or use the eliquid atty that comes with it. The bottom part is a box mod with adjustable W when the 510 part is on and then adjustable temp when you have the dry herb part one. I will be posting some size comparisons with other vapes and the whole package you get with the water tool up by tomorrow.

smutman,

ichibaneye

I already know all of this information and then some. I've been in contact with the owner Kory for a long time now.

ichibaneye,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
This post is in violation of our "Be Nice" rule. Warning point issued.
I already know all of this information and then some. I've been in contact with the owner Kory for a long time now.

Well aren't you special, you want a cookie? Sorry for trying to be helpful mister special person.

smutman,

ichibaneye

Not nice. If you feel someone is breaking the rules or causing some kind of problem, don’t try to deal with it yourself. Use the Report feature located at the bottom of each post. Warning point issued.
Grow up. Why don't you read through the thread. You'd have already noticed I've posted your same information way back. I'll disregard your petty attempts to insult me. Now back to being special and getting some milk for this cookie. Cheers son! :clap:

ichibaneye,
Top Bottom