Guide to Herbs

grokit

well-worn member
VQNMC59.jpg

Here's a link to the amazon vendor I used,
it might be even cheaper for you because they offer free shipping in the conus (I'm not):
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me=A1WPZCVZZBOGCN&field-keywords=now oil

The lemongrass oil is so strong that I can still smell it lingering from yesterday,
that never happens with the coconut-lime "fragrance oil" I usually use for aromatherapy.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Thanks. Amazon are a bit pricey with their shipping to Australia but i'll check it out.Those are certainly some good prices!

Radio,

PoisonousHydra

Since you already took an active interest in my posting in another dream-related thread, it may already be on your short list, but if not, check out wormwood. I've only ever smoked it, or drank teas loaded with it, but I would be very interested to hear how it vapourizes.

I see someone else mentioned concentrations of it. I had a friend who was always supposed to get me a tincture, but he never did manage to pull through, the sketchy bastard.

PoisonousHydra,

caliwisp

Cali Dreamin'
OK I just ordered some organic herbs to make a vaping mixture; will mix with some bud and I bet it will be yummy: mullein, raspberry leaf, damiana, white sage. Vaping temps for these are on the low side, should be able to enjoy the aromatic and taste experience with a mild cannaxperience. Will let you know how it goes!

Top Bottom