guests online record?

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think the record is close to a thousand. A couple months back stumbleupon featured our vapor brownie thread in their cannabis section. It's a little embarrassing having so many people read my lame thread.

snap20090716085110.gif

180 is certainly worthy of a celebratory bowl though! :party:

vtac,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Yeah, but it's got to be somewhat satisfying to know that you've started something that has gotten so big while maintaining it's integrity. When I was first looking for a vape, this was the forum I found to be the most helpful. I liked the style and substance of it the most. And the longer I hang around, the more I find to like.

Definitely worth a celebratory bowl. :D

momofthegoons,

max

Out to lunch
vtac said:
I think the record is close to a thousand. A couple months back stumbleupon featured our vapor brownie thread in their cannabis section. It's a little embarrassing having so many people read my lame thread.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6701/snap20090716085110.gif

180 is certainly worthy of a celebratory bowl though! :party:
I remember that. I know I saw a count that morning of 800+. We have a strong forum here. It can even withstand vtac's lameness. :lol:

momofthegoons said:
When I was first looking for a vape, this was the forum I found to be the most helpful. I liked the style and substance of it the most. And the longer I hang around, the more I find to like.
We like you too mom. ;)

FC isn't for everyone. But I think if people lurk for a while and just read, they'll figure out whether they're going to fit in for posting or not. The best 'vapor only' forum used to be the one at vaporinfo.com ('05-'09 - RIP), but it was dying in '07. For whatever reason, people just didn't like to hang out there. This one took over in mid '08 as the best source of info for vapor and vapes. And unlike the vaporinfo forum, this one quickly became a place where vape fans liked to hang out. And if you can get people to hang out on your forum on a regular basis, then you've got a forum with legs-a winner.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
lwien asked about this in another thread and I figured some might be interested.

Top 100 countries visiting FC for March 2010, sorted by number of visitors:

United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
France
Germany
Netherlands
Ireland
Israel
Denmark
Italy
not set
Slovakia
Russia
Finland
India
Belgium
Spain
Austria
Mexico
New Zealand
Poland
Norway
Switzerland
Sweden
Czech Republic
Turkey
Philippines
Brazil
Greece
Japan
Singapore
Puerto Rico
Portugal
Romania
South Africa
Costa Rica
Ukraine
Bulgaria
Argentina
Croatia
Chile
Taiwan
Luxembourg
Slovenia
China
Colombia
French Polynesia
Lebanon
Malaysia
Thailand
Estonia
Hong Kong
Hungary
Cambodia
South Korea
Latvia
Pakistan
Ecuador
Venezuela
Serbia
Egypt
Indonesia
Iceland
Vietnam
Lithuania
Reunion
Isle of Man
Cyprus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Panama
Trinidad and Tobago
Peru
New Caledonia
Guam
Moldova
Albania
Jersey
Uruguay
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Myanmar
Burma
Malta
El Salvador
Belarus
Sri Lanka
Bermuda
Bangladesh
Nicaragua
Libya
Iraq
Yemen
Cayman Islands
Mauritius
Afghanistan
Paraguay
Algeria
Cuba
Armenia
Nepal

Top 10 cities:

Los Angeles
New York
Toronto
Denver
San Francisco
London
Seattle
Vancouver
Honolulu
Austin

vtac,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
momofthegoons said:
Yeah, but it's got to be somewhat satisfying to know that you've started something that has gotten so big while maintaining it's integrity. When I was first looking for a vape, this was the forum I found to be the most helpful. I liked the style and substance of it the most. And the longer I hang around, the more I find to like.

Definitely worth a celebratory bowl. :D
So true.... "while maintaining its integrity." Very well said...and yes, this forum provided a lot of good info and guidance and continues to.

jeffp,

reprobate

vaporer
momofthegoons said:
I liked the style and substance of it the most.
I've been dinking around teh intertubz for almost two decades and this forum is remarkably successful at managing the critical 'signal to noise ratio', no mean online feat.

Well done!

reprobate,
Top Bottom