Ground Glass Silver Surfer vs. Da Buddha

Umbr

I remember reading somewhere that SSV has a better vapor to oxygen ratio than DBV, but I would prefer having my SSV with built in hands-free. I also heard that this lowers the vapor to oxygen ratio of the SSV. Is any of this true? If I want my vaporizer to have built in hands free, then should I just get DBV instead of the SSV? Any help would be appreciated.

Umbr,

lwien

Better vapor to oxygen ratio? Never heard that before.

But yeah, if you want hands free, than I think the Buddha would be the better choice.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
The SSV with standard connection does indeed have a higher vapor to air ratio than the DBV. The outlet opening in the standard heater cover is quite a bit smaller than the GG cover. If hands free was my priority, I'd get the DBV. There's not a lot of difference, hit wise, and the plus with the GG connection is more predictable hits.

max,

lwien

max said:
The SSV with standard connection does indeed have a higher vapor to air ratio than the DBV. The outlet opening in the standard heater cover is quite a bit smaller than the GG cover.
Yeah, it's just that I've never heard it expressed as a better vapor to oxygen ratio before.

lwien,
Top Bottom