Grinding made easy perhaps??

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
It go the better of me and I contacted these guys and had a quick exchange with a nice guy there.
I was concerned about the air tightness of the unit and they have let me know that at the moment it's not 100% but they are working on it, it's obviously going to be difficult to seal any grinder completely and their aim is 99% or better.

The 'teeth' are removable and by the sounds of it the whole thing will be an easy clean as it strips down into parts.
At the moment the micro usb rechargeable battery is a 90 minute charge and should do a fair amount of grinds. I won't quote them on they amount they say. We all know that battery run time estimates can and have been found to be not quite as they are touted. Real time usage reviews will confirm this.

As you can imagine the GH crowd have shown some interest and given that it's ally no reason why they shouldn't be able to offer a range of colors. Black and gun metal took my fancy. Also saw silver.
Which as @His_Highness has already said fits in nicely to the confusion for Xmax/Storm owners, not that any of us will be likely to make that mistake.:lol:
This is my take on it and not theirs and color anodizing is a decision they will have to make.

The dispensing end has a 0.375"/ 9.5mm hole in it so it may fit over the oven of quite a few vaporizers which would be good. No funnel needed.

Nothing is set in stone and there may be a couple of changes but the unit we have seen on their site and FB is basically how it's going to be.

I've been using the same grinder for 20+ years and this looks interesting and I wish them all the best in getting it to market. The other battery powered ones I've seen don't look anywhere as nice.

horst

horsed
Thanks for clearing things up @phattpiggie
Sounds like a funny and useful gadget, will be interesting where they set the price point. my guess/hope is anywhere between 49$ and 99$.

horst,
Top Bottom