1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Great... My Vaporizer just died....

Discussion in 'ABV' started by Cobra313, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobra313

Cobra313 New Member

I have a Gravity Thunderbolt that I bought on 12/18/13 and it just died. Lights up on the display, but the heater element is not working. :cuss:

Now I have to go to Wild Bill's tobacco over in Southgate and see if they will replace it. :bang:

I spent $185.00 on this thing and now it's not working! :rant:

Now I am down to a Lava disposable. Hopefully, it does not run out till in the morning.

F--- B.S. :mad:

-Me

2. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

I never heard of that "vaporizer" and finally found it on Google. Only info took me to FullhouseWholesale.com, a e-cig forum and FC. The price shows it for $80. So I don't know if it's the same.
    If it is the same one, Wild Bill is price rapist. I hope I just foud the wrong one and he didn't way overcharge you.
    From personal experience, it always sucks to lose a good piece of equipment, my condolences Cobra313

3. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

Price at fullhousewholesale.com are really cheap (a solo for 130usd) but it's only for retailers, isn't it?

4. 1_gr8_underdog

1_gr8_underdog Trapped in the Astral Planes

The Thundervolt is a rebranded Lavatube IIRC. Is this it?
    [​IMG]
    Edit; Oops. Sorry, I read the op wrong. Bolt not Volt :doh: My apologies.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. Cobra313

Cobra313 New Member

Yeah, that place is only wholesale and yeah, I got raped. :doh:

I got a feeling that I am going to get told that I am out of luck. It says on the receipt, No refunds, No exchanges. :bang:

That's okay, I have opened a BBB (Better Business Bureau) complaint file on them already. Just in case I need to use it. :goon:

I'm thinking that if they are a legit business and want to keep customers, they will swap this one out with a replacement and ship this one back; as it is only 3 months old. :shrug:

Anyhow, I'll keep you guys informed. The thing worked great, for 3 months and then quit. Hopefully my next one will last at least a year! :lol:

-Patrick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors