1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Great Forums

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by nopartofme, Jan 26, 2013.

1. nopartofme

nopartofme               

In the past few days I've seen two references to forums that are great resources for information on a particular topic, like Fuck Combustion. One was for e-cigs (www.e-cigarette-forum.com) and the other was for information about DMT (https://www.dmt-nexus.me). Fuck Combustion is the first forum I've found with such a consistently high level of quality in posts, and so I am curious. Does anyone know of other top-notch message boards?
  2. justcametomind

justcametomind Well-Known Member

You should narrow your question to your interests. Speaking about drugs there is www.bluelight.da.ru that covers the matter pretty well but I prefer to search
    about that sort of things on www.erowid.org.
  3. Puffers

Puffers Well-Known Member

If you are interested in cannabis resin I would suggest www.icmag.com (not a forum but a great resource also is www.skunkpharmresearch.com ) it's got a good section on hash although their server is SO slow and the vibe is not quite like FC of course, this place :rockon:
    nopartofme and kushcabbage like this.
  4. justcametomind

If you like video games a good source of laughs and information is www.neogaf.com
    Amongst the thousands of nerds at a time that connects every minute it is said there are quite a few game developers and big names of the industry. On the off topic section there are a lots of interesting topics about American society and what's going on at the moment.
    It's quite a privilege to post there because the registration is limited to "personal" email addresses to limit the trolling. But look at how many people are connected and its always a thousand of registered members and more than a couple of thousands lurking. I think it's pretty impressive
  5. justcametomind

Icmag has also a forum. You should check it out!
  6. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

Batteries are a big interest for many of us, and I've found www.candlepowerforums.com to be a terrific resource. I've never posted there because I've always been able to find the information I was looking for, but I wouldn't hesitate to register and post if I couldn't find an answer I wanted.
    nopartofme likes this.
  7. Puffers

Puffers Well-Known Member

Ya I should have edited that post so it was more clear skunk pharm isn't a forum it's a group of people who are OMMP some of whom are on Icmag forums and a few other forums involved in technical cannabis processing for medicine. It's a great compilation of information that almost every cannabis enthusiast or patient could take something from IMO. Icmag's forum on resin is pretty good and is the one I was poorly referencing :)
    Tweek likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors