Great Forums

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
In the past few days I've seen two references to forums that are great resources for information on a particular topic, like Fuck Combustion. One was for e-cigs (www.e-cigarette-forum.com) and the other was for information about DMT (https://www.dmt-nexus.me). Fuck Combustion is the first forum I've found with such a consistently high level of quality in posts, and so I am curious. Does anyone know of other top-notch message boards?

nopartofme,

justcametomind

If you like video games a good source of laughs and information is www.neogaf.com
Amongst the thousands of nerds at a time that connects every minute it is said there are quite a few game developers and big names of the industry. On the off topic section there are a lots of interesting topics about American society and what's going on at the moment.
It's quite a privilege to post there because the registration is limited to "personal" email addresses to limit the trolling. But look at how many people are connected and its always a thousand of registered members and more than a couple of thousands lurking. I think it's pretty impressive

justcametomind,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Batteries are a big interest for many of us, and I've found www.candlepowerforums.com to be a terrific resource. I've never posted there because I've always been able to find the information I was looking for, but I wouldn't hesitate to register and post if I couldn't find an answer I wanted.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Icmag has also a forum. You should check it out!

Ya I should have edited that post so it was more clear skunk pharm isn't a forum it's a group of people who are OMMP some of whom are on Icmag forums and a few other forums involved in technical cannabis processing for medicine. It's a great compilation of information that almost every cannabis enthusiast or patient could take something from IMO. Icmag's forum on resin is pretty good and is the one I was poorly referencing :)

Puffers,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom