• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Great blazed ideas that seem lame now.

Ronp

I thought this may be a great ad compaign for any vaporizer company. Now I'm not so sure. I figured I'd let you folks decide. Heres the basic plot:

Joe Stoner walks into a night club and sits next to, what's easily, the hottest girl in the club. Joe has confidence, or maybe he's just a little too blazed to care. He looks at her, moves his hair from his bloodshot eyes and asks, "What's your number?" There is a slight pause, and finally she says "4…solo 4." I smile, and we leave together.

Ronp,
Reactions: DDave

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
I'm assuming you're talking about the Arizer Solo. lol. That commercial would need some explaining (at least for me).

Since we're on the subject of great blazed ideas that might turn out lame, I still think dropping as many electrolysis solar powered cells into the oceans to float is a great idea.

Think of all the vapor released into the atmosphere and the increased frequency of rain/drizzles!

Of course then the regions with lots of rainfall would probably have mega storms or something, but we're not talking about them, we're talking about So Cal...

I'm a horrible human being. :lol:

thisperson,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Since this is a humorous post, thought I'd add to it...

So, @Ronp ..... are you saying you're really Joe Stoner in disguise? :cool:

Vape On! :tup:
h950DE10B

DDave,
Reactions: tuk

Ronp

Since this is a humorous post, thought I'd add to it...

So, @Ronp ..... are you saying you're really Joe Stoner in disguise? :cool:

Vape On! :tup:
no, I'm a medical guy. I was a Jock in HS, so I stayed away from stoners. After getting to know stoners now; I really was missing alot in HS.

Ronp,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
no, I'm a medical guy. I was a Jock in HS, so I stayed away from stoners. After getting to know stoners now; I really was missing alot in HS.
Was just nit-picking on the wording used in the story.. :)

Ditto on the medical part... not in HS though... same as you, I ditched the Stoners....

And like you, missed alot in HS.... ;)

DDave,
Top Bottom