1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Great blazed ideas that seem lame now.

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Ronp, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Ronp

Ronp Well-Known Member

I thought this may be a great ad compaign for any vaporizer company. Now I'm not so sure. I figured I'd let you folks decide. Heres the basic plot:

Joe Stoner walks into a night club and sits next to, what's easily, the hottest girl in the club. Joe has confidence, or maybe he's just a little too blazed to care. He looks at her, moves his hair from his bloodshot eyes and asks, "What's your number?" There is a slight pause, and finally she says "4…solo 4." I smile, and we leave together.

DDave likes this.
  2. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Since this is a humorous post, thought I'd add to it...

So, @Ronp ..... are you saying you're really Joe Stoner in disguise? :cool:

Vape On! :tup:

3. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

I'm assuming you're talking about the Arizer Solo. lol. That commercial would need some explaining (at least for me).

Since we're on the subject of great blazed ideas that might turn out lame, I still think dropping as many electrolysis solar powered cells into the oceans to float is a great idea.

Think of all the vapor released into the atmosphere and the increased frequency of rain/drizzles!

Of course then the regions with lots of rainfall would probably have mega storms or something, but we're not talking about them, we're talking about So Cal...

I'm a horrible human being. :lol:

4. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

[​IMG]

tuk likes this.
  5. Ronp

Ronp Well-Known Member

no, I'm a medical guy. I was a Jock in HS, so I stayed away from stoners. After getting to know stoners now; I really was missing alot in HS.

DDave likes this.
  6. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Was just nit-picking on the wording used in the story.. :)

Ditto on the medical part... not in HS though... same as you, I ditched the Stoners....

And like you, missed alot in HS.... ;)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors