• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grav labs Fire-button

Mars77

Hey, Have you guys tried the Grav labs Fire-button e-nail?
I can’t find much info, reviews..
it seems like a nice device except that it lacks temperature controls and that the skillets don’t seem to last very long..
Also the temps it’s running seem to be quite high..
Does anyone have experience with it? I’m currently using a quartz banger classic rig and I’m having issues dialing temps..wonder if I just should get an e-nail for peace of mind or simply that fire-button..

Mars77,

Mars77

Thank you so much, didn’t notice it was rebranded..looked too too good to be true... will definitely get a high5 rig..

Mars77,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes this device was too hot for me but you can manage better taste with pulse button technic although the attys longlife is pretty short. I sent mine to RastaVapa a while ago.... idk if he likes it.

My experience was +2 years ago maybe they improved it since... I just gave a look at it and the power box seems slightly different but the heating element is the same. Somebody stated this element was not the best for health cause it's a thin sheet of metal heated hot red and you dab right on it.

There is a quick degradation of the sheet of metal (nichrome but not totally sure), I don't know where it goes but I'm afraid this is in my lungs

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes this device was too hot for me but you can manage better taste with pulse button technic although the attys longlife is pretty short. I sent mine to RastaVapa a while ago.... idk if he likes it.

My experience was +2 years ago maybe they improved it since... I just gave a look at it and the power box seems slightly different but the heating element is the same. Somebody stated this element was not the best for health cause it's a thin sheet of metal heated hot red and you dab right on it.

There is a quick degradation of the sheet of metal (nichrome but not totally sure), I don't know where it goes but I'm afraid this is in my lungs
There is one review that sounds similar :)).

jeff on Dec 23, 2017
Not worth the money
Bought this product about a month ago and after using it frequently, I figured i'd write a review.

First, I think the concept is cool, which is why I went with the product. Hearing that you only needed to replace the "Skillet" once every month didn't seem so bad, until I found this not to be true for an average user. Like others said, the "skillets" don't last long at all and are very small. If it's too much product, it over flows and then the product is under the coil. This thing is flawed and needs to be made deeper. After a month, i'm already almost done with my second one. Which makes this pretty expensive to keep up with.

Second, there needs to be temp control. It can heat up way to quick and give you a harsh/hot hit. I actually find it very difficult to get a good flavor from this enail. I understand this is the first version, but revisions definitely need to be made if you guys release another one. This product is not worth the money. I'd say maybe $90/100 hence you having to buy replacement skillets every month.

To sum it up, if you're a frequent user and looking to buy this, I wouldn't recommend it. This product mainly is for on the go and that's not that convenient because the battery does not last long, and dies quicker over time it seems. I'm honestly disappointed with this product and won't be buying replacement skillets once they're done. I wish i could, get my money back, but i'm just going to buy a regular enail instead.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

Mars77

Thanks guys. PPN, health hazard was my biggest concern ...and yes indeed whatever metal they put in there it shouldn’t be that great they get the fumes in your lungs when it’s red hot..
Thanks Abysmal, Jeff’s review is pretty detailed,, lack of temp control and flawed coil make it a pretty useless enail even considering portability.. better be off with a torch for on the go or enail for home use..
Someone should build a better device... portable, temp controled and hybrid coils!

Mars77,
Top Bottom