Gratz to New Orleans.........!!!

lwien

If there was any city that needed this, it was N.O. Great win. Gonna be some partying goin' on.

On side kick in the third quarter. :o Gutzy move.

lwien,

Mckdenton

WootWOOt! Definitely a good game. The onside kick in right after halftime was definitely ballzy!!

Mckdenton,

Purple-Days

I had heard on the radio that Indy was un-stoppable. So yeah, Who Dat? Love it when the underdog kicks ass! :2c:

Purple-Days,

flanman

Purple-Days said:
I had heard on the radio that Indy was un-stoppable. So yeah, Who Dat? Love it when the underdog kicks ass! :2c:
just like the pats were when they played the giants :D gawd i loved that game

flanman,

reece

Considering the history of the team, underdog is an understatement. You hear of seasonal depression? Well, football season was depressing every year for us, for a very long time.

I'm still in shock. I saw the "I'm going to Disney World" commercial with Brees this morning and immediately started bawling like a lil' baby. A fuckin' Disney commercial.

And, it's Carnival season. Parades started this weekend in New Orleans. Mardi Gras is next Tuesday. It already a week+ long party. Add a Superbowl victory and there's a good chance the city will look worse than it did after Katrina. Kids aren't in school today. They have a half day tomorrow for the victory parade. I'd be surprised if they go to school at all this week. :lol:

Any of you that has seen Super Bowl victory parades ain't seen nuttin' yet. No city in the country throws a parade like we do.

This has to be bittersweet for Manning. Home town boy whose father quarterbacked for the Saints back when many fans called them the Ain'ts and wore brown paper bags on their heads at home games.

WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!

reece,

lwien

reece said:
Considering the history of the team, underdog is an understatement. You hear of seasonal depression? Well, football season was depressing every year for us, for a very long time.

I'm still in shock. I saw the "I'm going to Disney World" commercial with Brees this morning and immediately started bawling like a lil' baby. A fuckin' Disney commercial.

And, it's Carnival season. Parades started this weekend in New Orleans. Mardi Gras is next Tuesday. It already a week+ long party. Add a Superbowl victory and there's a good chance the city will look worse than it did after Katrina. Kids aren't in school today. They have a half day tomorrow for the victory parade. I'd be surprised if they go to school at all this week. :lol:

Any of you that has seen Super Bowl victory parades ain't seen nuttin' yet. No city in the country throws a parade like we do.

This has to be bittersweet for Manning. Home town boy whose father quarterbacked for the Saints back when many fans called them the Ain'ts and wore brown paper bags on their heads at home games.

WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS!!!!
Party on guys. Like I said before, if there was any city that deserved a win, it was you guys. Pretty damn symbolic of a city fighting back against the odds, in more ways than one.

WHO DAT !!!!!

lwien,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
the problem with watching the Super Bowl on TV is all the Bud ads ... now i want a pound of bud.

Hippie Dickie,

reece

lwien said:
Party on guys. Like I said before, if there was any city that deserved a win, it was you guys. Pretty damn symbolic of a city fighting back against the odds, in more ways than one.

WHO DAT !!!!!
Yeah you right!

illadelph said:
won me some money on the underdog. time to go grab a victory eighth. :D
My mom put my name in a pool and won. She's sending me half. That'll get me a quarter. :D

reece,
Top Bottom