• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grasshopper sized mahogany caddies

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hi folks,
Since I love so much of the arts and crafts becoming available here, but still couldn't find what I wanted anywhere, I decided that I'd try making myself a pen case which matches the luxury of a nice contemporary pen/stylus.

I have a few of these (5) available.
If they generate any interest I will make some more.

Please dm me for a price.
I haven't posted a price here as I'm going to price these lower than any subsequent ones (anyone buying one is essentially an 'early adopter' and, I feel, due a slight saving over 'retail'!)

For the time being I plan to keep one of these 5 for myself (I'll keep whichever is last to be chosen, if they sell that is), and @slcbdco gets first choice as he (sorry to assume your gender slcbdco :shrug:) was first to DM me and agree to the price I asked.
The remaining 3 will be sold ( :)) at the same price.

Next person to buy will get the choice after slcbdco, and so-on.

If there's enough interest I might even sell the last one left instead of keeping it!

Last pic is just to show how a pen fits in, very simple, that particular case has sold already.

There's room for a regular mouthpiece Hopper and two batteries (or a pen and a refill, or a pen and a pencil, or a clutch pencil and refills, artists/writers take note!).

Numbered 1 to 5 from left to right:

0K0LorP.jpg

43r2sP4.jpg

QjokF5F.jpg

co2Sr9U.jpg

The one in the middle (#3) has a recessed polished aluminium plate, with an acid etched texture.
The one on its left (#2), has an additional 'groove' machined down one side.
The one on the far right (#5) will be £5 cheaper due to the small hole in the bottom, and the small chip visible in the 3rd pic'.

Just to show how the pen and batteries fit (the one in my hand has gone to a 'good home' already):

mF5XzHY.jpg

tButtgy.jpg

Note for FC rules:

mnu7UlE.jpg

Regular mouthpiece GH only, and two batteries (I don't have access to a PFE yet, but assume they wouldn't fit due to increased length)

DM me for the price folks!

Order of purchase determines choice (you get first choice @slcbdco, so let me know!).

I'm in the UK, but can ship abroad no worries.

EDIT:
#4 and #5 are sold!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Top Bottom