GRASSHOPPER Dark Grey Titanium With Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

Just received back from RMA, this Dark Grey Ti Grasshopper has a brand new back and front end, and the body has worked flawlessly since it was born into this world in August 2016. Function is 10/10 as it works like a beast, no blinking lights or any of the issues...just a properly working Grasshopper that is looking for a new home. Aesthetic I would estimate is 9.5/10 due to the fact that the new front end came with the tiniest little chip up near the edge of the rim, but it's hard to see. And additionally the "usual" wear on the body from the clip spinning when removing and installing the backend. Otherwise looks like new!

I am including 2 brand new GHB2 batteries and 2 GHB1 batteries that are months old and I don't know their health or how long they will last, but they have been used in my rotation. In addition to a very minimally used silicone mouthpiece guard, there is a brand new sealed one included as well. Charger is v.1 and tested recently by HL and not used by me....manual and sticker have not been touched.

Glass is a small bubbler made by BIO (faded), it's 14mm so mates great with the GH, as does the 14mm J-hook made by Nice Glass!

The Lifetime warranty has been registered in my name, however Hopper Labs will transfer the warranty to your name for a fee of $45usd. With that said, if you choose to not to transfer the warranty and have a need for RMA, I will always work with you and help where I can, so you can even transfer it in the future. This gives you some flexibility should you decide to sell it down the road.

Always happy to answer questions, and not looking for any trades at this time.

$220usd includes shipping and insurance...paypal.

SEwxRJm.jpg

2zuEbZZ.jpg

nepaYiA.jpg

aHaqlMg.jpg

pEIJnbO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom