Grasscity.com Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yps790

I dont know if am posting in the right spot this is my first post on here.
I was wondering if Grasscity.com is legit? I want to order an grasscity brand glass piece? Am from the USA, if that matters...
I was told to beware for grasscity is that true? Has anyone bought something from them recently?

yps790,

biohacker

You can buy any products and glass from GC just fine....completely legit.

Thank you so much for the respond. Ill let you know how it goes

Last edited by a moderator:
biohacker,
Reactions: biohacker

yps790

k5-021.jpg

I don't know if I should get the GrassCity brand its on sale; its cheaper than usually... ^^
GlassCity Stemless Diffuser Plate to Turbine Disc Vapor Tube with Splash Guard
or
I should get Dhgate, (GB-194-1) from yingmin5
1.0x0.jpg

Ugh am stuck... :doh::bang: or...
Dhgate, (FC-186) from steve

2015%20new%2034cm%20height%20Curved%20Neck%20Glass%20bongs%202%20birdcages%20Perc%20glass%20smoking%20pipes%20Stereo%20Matrix%20joint%20size%2018.8mm%20FC-186.jpg

Last edited:
yps790,

valleysquirrel

Instead of starting a new thread for every question you have, I suggest you look around more first.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/

Check this thread out ^

People discuss/compare all kinds of reasonably priced glass there and I'm sure they will help you out.

Edit--

I see you have already made a post in the cheap high quality bubbler thread. Just be patient. The lovely folks of FC will chime in soon enough

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@yps790 I have merged your two threads. Please do not start another one on this subject. I understand that you are anxious to make your decision, but please take the time to do a little reading in the thread that valleysquirrel suggested. And do not cross post questions in both threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom