• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gordo Scientific

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I like this one a lot
fogz-glass-_-gordo-scientific-white-worked-mini-beaker2.jpg

Caligula

Maximus
This is the second prototype, added a fill valve for easy water filling into the first chamber. Working on the color version right now and Ill post pictures of that as well when its done. The one pictured below is available if anyone is interested let me know! as always thanks for looking!

TQjZZdW.jpg

This is a Hydratube?

Edit: I can enlarge the pic now. I'm assuming that an 18.8mm female?

Herr_Dampf

@Deadshort480 You maniac! Enjoy! Looks like a hell of a recycler (and kinda like the first hydratube variant that makes sense to me).

I second that question! Very much a future concept glass pipe. My mind is going nuts trying to imagine that thing in action!

It works pretty much like the recycler you are about to get. The main difference, apart from the glass blower, is that this is a hydratube design, intended to be used with a Cloud EVO. Thats why the one tube runs to the bottom compartment. You stick the pipe onto the 18mm joint of the vape and raise it up to clear. There are (imho) downsides to HTs, the biggest (pressure related self-drainage) shouldn't be an issue with this new design from @gordo.scientific because the intake tube is raised way above the main chamber (and the top water level). Even if you remove the WT very fast from the vape/foot the produced pressure shouldn't be enough to draw the water all the way up there.

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
@Deadshort480 You maniac! Enjoy! Looks like a hell of a recycler (and kinda like the first hydratube variant that makes sense to me).

It works pretty much like the recycler you are about to get. The main difference, apart from the glass blower, is that this is a hydratube design, intended to be used with a Cloud EVO. Thats why the one tube runs to the bottom compartment. You stick the pipe onto the 18mm joint of the vape and raise it up to clear. There are (imho) several downsides to HTs, the biggest (pressure related self-drainage) shouldn't be an issue with this new design from @gordo.scientific because the intake tube is raised way above the main chamber (and the top water level). Even if you remove the WT very fast from the vape/foot the produced pressure shouldn't be enough to draw the water all the way up there.
I'm going to have to re-read that when I don't have a headache.
Hmm.gif
There is a reason they call these things scientific pieces.

Andy

How are you liking the piece so far?
Sorry it took me so long to reply. It's nice. Colors are great, weldes are clean. Can not really get it to vortex. The base is not wide enough to support with an electric nail. Wants to tip over. It is probably better suited for someone who still uses a torch.

Andy,
Top Bottom