• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gordo Scientific

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yep, decided that will be my first recycler from him :) not a colab per say, which I like not having as my first one from an artist if possible. That 6 way Klein is special and not your run of mill recycler :) Think it would be a perfect as my first recycler from Gordon :)

placetime

Yep, decided that will be my first recycler from him :) not a colab per say, which I like not having as my first one from an artist if possible. That 6 way Klein is special and not your run of mill recycler :) Think it would be a perfect as my first recycler from Gordon :)
Is there a pic or vid of that 6 way Klein anywhere other than FB?

Caligula

Maximus
Just saw this on @gordo.scientific 's instagram page... all it says its that its a "wood riptide collab". Interesting indeed!

04b76d64b9ba11e381cb0e5327a1f036_8.jpg

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I had the pleasure of meeting Brad(Gordo) at the Denver Cup today. Super cool cat! Lots of people buzzing around the booth admiring those beautiful Rip Tides, colored by Fogz.

I really enjoyed chatting and copping a dab, with you, all! I hope you make it out of the Rockies with nary a Rip Tide or recycler.:peace:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Just wanted to share a custom piece I'm working on now, thought you guys would get a kick out of it. This is a prototype, the actually piece will have some color work in it. As far as I know I haven't seen an inline evo recycler yet. Thanks for looking!

Whoa... That is cool looking! Your work never ceases to amaze me!

Top Bottom