Google electronic Tattoo? WTF!!!?

Seren

Away with the fairies
Wow, that's taking things to a whole new level!

This is kind of neat:

Seren,

darkrom

Great Scott!
This is fucked up. We dont need to stick radiating electronic devices to our throats to make life easier. Throat cancer anyone? Sometimes i hate technology

Non-ionizing radiating devices. I don't sleep with my phone on my forehead, but I still feel pretty safe about them. Oh and if you don't...the frequencies are hitting you anyway from all of the towers and wifi and cell signals etc.

Caligula

Maximus
This is fucked up. We dont need to stick radiating electronic devices to our throats to make life easier. Throat cancer anyone? Sometimes i hate technology
Theres no credible evidence linking mobile devices to increased cancer rates let alone something showing a direct correlation between the two.

This reminds me of my brothers roommate who insists on leaving the room whenever a microwave is in use.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Theres no credible evidence linking mobile devices to increased cancer rates let alone something showing a direct correlation between the two.

This reminds me of my brothers roommate who insists on leaving the room whenever a microwave is in use.

I believe however if that door on the microwave were disabled while it was in use, I BELIEVE it would be very cancerous to everything within roughly a 6 foot radius. Those scare me haha. Chinese quality control keeping those waves away from my brain!

darkrom,

Caligula

Maximus
I believe however if that door on the microwave were disabled while it was in use, I BELIEVE it would be very cancerous to everything within roughly a 6 foot radius. Those scare me haha. Chinese quality control keeping those waves away from my brain!

Disabled in this sense would require serious physical damage or modification allowing the unit to operate without the door being shut (or the unit having a gaping hole in it). In either case all sorts of stuff would need to be wrong in order for a modern microwave to be dangerous... not least of which being a Darwinian level lapse in common sense by the user.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thats what I mean. Basically if you cut a hole in that door so it knew it was closed, but it had a massive hole in it...twould be a bad day.

darkrom,
Top Bottom