Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Glitter Bomb Vs Package Pirates
xoxhDk-hwuo

purplegrass

Not sure if its been posted, but if you want to watch a funny and also very clever cartoon show (that has lots, LOTS, of drug humor. mostly weed and psychedelics humor) then look up The Big Lez Show on youtube. They start out as mostly short random videos, but end up longer (15 mins, also an hour long movie, and another hour long movie being released in a few days) with a really good story line and with better graphics. Highly recommend it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Not sure if its been posted, but if you want to watch a funny and also very clever cartoon show (that has lots, LOTS, of drug humor. mostly weed and psychedelics humor) then look up The Big Lez Show on youtube. They start out as mostly short random videos, but end up longer (15 mins, also an hour long movie, and another hour long movie being released in a few days) with a really good story line and with better graphics. Highly recommend it.

How about simply posting the link to the video like everyone else?
Kinda defeats the purpose of the thread if I have to go to youtube and start searching for your videos.

Tranquility

The first five minutes is just a fairly boring sketch. (That happens to include Donnie--I'd skip it.) After that comes the interview that gets interesting. At the very least, one can see some of his current political positions he's held for at least 30 years.

Tranquility,
Reactions: macbill

purplegrass

How about simply posting the link to the video like everyone else?
Kinda defeats the purpose of the thread if I have to go to youtube and start searching for your videos.

sorry

heres the first episodes of each season, you can see the animation evolve. I think a rudimentary storyline forms in the later half of season 2, but the movie and season 4 is when the storyline much deeper. I didn't include link to first season because it won't let me do more than 5 videos, and the first season is really just random videos and pretty low animation quality. watch them anyway, but I can't post them right now.

S2 E1

S3 E1

Movie

S4 E1

Latest Movie (haven't seen it yet so no spoilers!)

Top Bottom