Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

tuk

We both felt like there were others holding us down and basically telling us our existence was being erased and our world was crumbling around us and we just wanted to get away, the camera died before we actually fully came to our senses, neither one of us remember any of our behaviour that was recorded..by the way, thats a 2nd story window..

tuk,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Abandoned by his flock, Bigbird the pelican stumbled ashore after a storm and was taken in by the staff of Greystoke Mahale in Tanzania. Watch as Bigbird learns to fly for the first time.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: macbill
We both felt like there were others holding us down and basically telling us our existence was being erased and our world was crumbling around us and we just wanted to get away, the camera died before we actually fully came to our senses, neither one of us remember any of our behaviour that was recorded..by the way, thats a 2nd story window..

If it's a second story window how does he walk in that door?

tuk

If it's a second story window how does he walk in that door?

10-houses-and-stairs.jpg

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Certainly worthy of Darwin Awards;)

How much nerve does one have to have to self-experiment on their own brain?
Think that jackass in the video's work has been published yet?

FlyingLow,
I came across an episode of Father Brown yesterday,which made me think of an old series on the beebs :
Looks like all 9 episodes are available(for the moment at least).
Completely loved this when it aired,not sure if it was the show or the weed was getting better at the time though...suspect a combination of both.;)
I'll go through all 9 pretty quick i'm thinking.:nod:
Warning up front though it ends on a cliffhanger that will never be revealed i'm afraid.

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Movie in Chinese. Use the Close caption (CC) feature for english subtitles.
^^^ No subtitles for me! ^^^

I'm watching this in Chinese, right after ripping a stem in the Solo, so I can say... "That was some good Sh1t!" :nod:

Oh, and on the chance I have to post a video... here's a filler...

DDave,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom