Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

crawdad

floatin
ive watched "home" while vaped, its an earth film...shows eventually how man has impacted the planet so it has an environmentalist movement agenda but even if that bothers you the film is stunning regardless. must do hi-def for sure.

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I really try to watch those "Planet Earth" movies...in fact I downloaded the whole serious from Discovery BBC or whatever it was on. Problem is, is that I just can't watch them. I can't see animals chase, hunt down, and eat alive another animal. I know i know...its all part of the circle and that is the way it has to be. I get that. I just don't want to see animals get eaten by other animals on my spare time and call it 'entertainment' and that is what I felt Planet Earth was.

The footage and scenes are amazingly beautiful, but when I'm vaked, I can't watch that shit...it will give my a panic attack/anxiety attack for sure. The worst was when they documented the Polar Bear going out to find food for its cubs and it no being able to find any and it was just swimming and swimming and swimming. Eventually it tried to take down a large walrus but it was too weak...ultimately I think that bear died and that probably resulted in her 3 cubs dying. Precisely why I can't watch that shit.

finchrock24,

jimbo

winterize
A few days ago I watched 'Voyage of the Rock Aliens' with Pia Zadora in it. It was so lame that it was
quit entertaining in its lameness (at least vaped), definitely some strange movies came out in the 80's,
gonna try 'The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai' on the weekend...

jimbo,
Top Bottom