• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Good small plug in vape for use with bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thai

Trying to get up off the couch
I have done a lot of forum research to find a good plug in vape for travel use exclusively. I would like something simple, durable and with a large herb chamber.

The current front runner is the LSV. What would be the pros/cons of the LSV vs a log style vape? Other than the Plenty what would be another good option to use (probably as a hand held vape) with a bubbler?

Jaindoh

I got an Epicvape e-Nano a couple weeks ago. It's not as great for huge chambers, but it's far and away the best vape I've ever used. Great airpath, great flavor, smooth as silk through my piece. Milks like a charm, always good thick vapor.
cTe7bUMm.jpg

It's tiny! That bubbler's 12" at the tip of the mouthpiece. The light weight is great for bubbler use, and it's built like a tank. Lifetime warranty for FC members.

(CLICK FOR BIG)

One of their "exotic maple burl". It's beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice. I wouldn't reccomend any other vape for bubbler usage, to be honest; I've retired my Solo at this point to backup duty.

Petro

Would recommend an Underdog, seeing as the Nano is mentioned. I don't believe either will suit your use though.

For a large chamber you can't go wrong with 7th Floor if you like whip vapes/want to use glass. They are super powerful and heat up in 5 minutes, the log vapes just can't compete IMO. If you don't mind waiting a half hour for a log vape, and don't mind smaller bowls, then that's what I'd recommend - mainly for aesthetic reasons.

rakka

Vaped
I got an Epicvape e-Nano a couple weeks ago. It's not as great for huge chambers, but it's far and away the best vape I've ever used. Great airpath, great flavor, smooth as silk through my piece. Milks like a charm, always good thick vapor.
cTe7bUMm.jpg

Hey man what's that adapter with the stopper you got there? Looks even better than the current claisen setup i've got :)

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Lol everyone beat me to it. I was thinking nano as well!

It's smaller than you think - about the size of a small redbull can. I've been using my nano every day with water since July 2014.

I bought an LSV one year after buying my Nano. I was looking for bigger hits with more flavor. I found that with the LSV. But the LSV is HUGE, and I felt it was more inefficient than my Nano.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Underdog or enano. After using both quite a bit, it confuses me when people suggest one but not the other? My :2c:
Both have adjustable sized bowls, with UD having smaller sized loads in the ss tips, and bigger loads with the adjustable basket screens

Solo might work as well, could take it with easily.

Last edited:

little maggie

Another e-nano or underdog recommendation. I'm not sure why you want a big bowl. The log vapes provide quite a few hits using a very small amount of herb. Plus the e-nano has an adjustable bowl so you can have it smaller or larger depending on your preference. I love my underdogs but the e-nano has temp control and can heat up very quickly.

little maggie

Not as beautiful as some of the exotic wood underdogs but my underdogs are considerably less than E-nanos. They make a few models that are less expensive than others- closer to $100 for the whole kit. They're the same quality and work the same as the more expensive ones.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Not as beautiful as some of the exotic wood underdogs but my underdogs are considerably less than E-nanos. They make a few models that are less expensive than others- closer to $100 for the whole kit. They're the same quality and work the same as the more expensive ones.
Different cores, so the standard cores have a higher thermal mass than econodogs or aircores

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Yes, it was made clear in the UD thread and the aircores even had a "check box" on their product page so they knew you knew the difference between that and a standard core.

virtualpurple

I'm also chiming in for the underdog. Love it, and I love how good Dave and Amanda are to their UD family.

I am sure the E-nano is tops as well. It has a huge fan base and I follow that thread pretty close myself.

Both vapes are small enough to travel quite easy, and pair great with water tools. And the clouds? Huge and satisfying.

Thai

Trying to get up off the couch
I have been on the EpicVape website and I was really surprised to see something. They say that you load the E-Nano with .025 Grams of herb. That would be 40 loads per gram and more than 100 per 1/8 oz.

I know they are very, very popular and that the loading/unloading just must not be an issue for most people. It can't be that time consuming or difficult. But still...I'm just wondering if it will be an issue for me.

Having been out of the weed scene for 20 years I am unsure what quantity I will even be vaping...tried smoking some of the new MMJ and it was too harsh on my throat, so I went to wax w/ pen. My tolerance for shatter is pretty good about 1/2 gram a day. I imagine I will be vaping a couple of grams a night.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I have been on the EpicVape website and I was really surprised to see something. They say that you load the E-Nano with .025 Grams of herb. That would be 40 loads per gram and more than 100 per 1/8 oz.

I know they are very, very popular and that the loading/unloading just must not be an issue for most people. It can't be that time consuming or difficult. But still...I'm just wondering if it will be an issue for me.

Having been out of the weed scene for 20 years I am unsure what quantity I will even be vaping...tried smoking some of the new MMJ and it was too harsh on my throat, so I went to wax w/ pen. My tolerance for shatter is pretty good about 1/2 gram a day. I imagine I will be vaping a couple of grams a night.

That's not unreasonable at all. Hell I'm sure you could do less than that if you wanted. Just make sure you get the adjustable stems (basket screens) as opposed to the fixed stem so you can adjust the height of the screen if necessary (although 0.15mm deep seems to be my butter zone for 0.075g). That's the beauty of a vape like this - you can load a flake or two of herb and vaporize it if you wanted.

I had been using my E-Nano for months last year, and then switched to the LSV for several weeks before quickly jumping back to the E-Nano because it's so much more efficient.

(True, I can use the LSV + M2M with an EQ basket for micro loads, but I HATED that setup - too easy to drop ABV everywhere while stirring).

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!

I recently got an underdog, had a 'nano previously. I didn't weigh the herb, but a very small amount in the 'dog (less than an old "one hitter" bowl), gets me good an high. I's ridiculously efficient. I guess it just depends on tolerance, but one stem may be plenty. Yeah, you have to reload it when you want more, but not an issue for single use. If you want a larger bowl - get a 'nano.
I find those wax pens are the harshest - you're basically getting vapor at full temp. I find a 'nano or dog with the stem alone much more comfortable. And if that's still too hot/dry, get a cheap bubbler.

little maggie

The underdog comes with several stems. You get to pick which stems you want. If you don't want to reload, you can always fill a few stems and put caps on them. No need to reload. You can also choose a gong for one of the stems so you're all set to use water if you want.
The e-nano comes with 1 stem and you can buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom