good site to get glass pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkytofus

Ya looking for one for haze v3, vapman, and i dont think anything works for ff2 lol

stinkytofus,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Depends on how much you want to spend:

There is a popular thread here on cheap, high quality bubblers from China.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/

A lot of folks use certain dhgate vendors to get a good product for a very good price. You do need to wait several weeks for delivery generally.

For thicker, boro glass and shorter delivery you can try dankstop.com and thickassglass.com

I was recently eyeing some nice glass at a discounted rate on thickassglass's discount link. They have some real nice 12-15inch bubblers in the $60-$75 range.

stinkytofus

anyone can give me a quick 101 on bubblers? what to get? avoid?
any big differences between honeycomb, turbine, fritted, hanging bubblers?

this is a youtube link for haze v3 + bubbler:

there seems to be the water tool adaptor in the haze v3, then it is attached to that glass piece that goes inside the hole, does that glass piece come with bubblers? what is that glass piece?

thanks !!

stinkytofus,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Turbine - very low diffusion, spins the water around if you pull hard.
Honeycomb - medium/high diffusion, a disk equivalent of a showerhead/matrix percs.
Fritted - Very high diffusion and bubble stacking, can get clogged if you don't clean.

Fritted disk is awesome, but I would avoid any pipes that have more percs/chambers including a fritted disk. It is more than enough when a pipe has a single fritted disk.

Honeycomb - you will often see these stacked above each other (like on the vid). I think when these are too near each other, then only the one at the top works properly. You need a bit more space above a honecomb or the water for its action would be sucked up to the next level.

Turbine - great as the final stage. Its harder for spinning water to make it up the mouthpiece and it breaks down bubble stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom